further adventures in Jed York being unsuited for his position
Just got this e-mail:
A message from UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN ANN ARBOR
U M Emergency Alert 9:45pm - Emergency Reduction in operations for UM-Ann Arbor for Feb 2. Classes/events canceled thru 6pm. Hospitals remain open. Details at www.umich.edu.
University of Michigan
Division of Public Safety and Security
WE HAD SUBS AND IT WAS AWESOME!
UofM is ranked alphabetically as the #8 in research and #6 in primary care, according to US News and World reports ranking of the best graduate programs for medicine. That is out of 149 fully accredited schools.
Top Research Schools
1. Columbia University (NY)
2. Duke University (NC)
3. Harvard University (MA)
4. Johns Hopkins University (MD)
5. Stanford University (CA)
6. University of California--San Francisco
7. University of Chicago (Pritzker)
8. University of Michigan--Ann Arbor
9. University of Pennsylvania (Perelman)
T10. Washington University in St. Louis
T10. Yale University (CT)
Top Primary Care Schools
1. Oregon Health and Science University
2. University of Alabama--Birmingham
3. University of California--San Francisco
4. University of Colorado--Denver
5. University of Massachusetts--Worcester
6. University of Michigan--Ann Arbor
7. University of Minnesota
8. University of Nebraska Medical Center
9. University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill
10. University of Washington
EDIT: I was young and stupid... If this thread comes up in google searches of the satellite campuses, that's not a good thing. Therefore, thread name changed.
Obviously, you can see the thread was initially about comparing the satellite campuses to Ann Arbor. I wrote this as a transfer from UM-Flint who went on to get a couple degrees from the Ann Arbor campus.