no, YOU'RE off topic
Be careful what you say, it brings people like this out of the woodwork. What a great message for a high-school student. Of course, he might be an expert on internet tough guys?
While I would be checking the latest and greatest NCAA 12 PS3 rosters that were just released by Luv2tha9s to make sure everything is in line with today's 2-deep, my dude is 25 levels deep into COD Zombies. In lieu of football (sorry if your F5 is disappointed), I thought this was amusing...
Comic Joe Mande called out Gilbert Arenas for posting/erasing questionable photos on Twitter. Gilbert fires back and a pretty pathetic cyberbrawl breaks out, ending in a dubious truce. Then Gilbert shuts down his account.
Agent zero indeed. Still has talent but the future does not look bright.
Per Michigan Daily writer Michael Florek's twitter
Sounds like Herbstreit has really been feeling the heat for his comments about Tressel! I feel like leaving Twitter altogether is a bit drastic, but I suppose OSU fans have perfected trolling into an art form.
In an interview with WGFX 104.5 The Zone in his new hometown of Nashville on Thursday, Herbstreit says it was "asinine" he had to defend his allegiance to the Buckeyes. Herbstreit has questioned how coach Jim Tressel can keep his job amid allegations of lying to the NCAA.
EDIT: If you're tired of comments on the MSM, you might want to avoid this. Based on prior similar posts (and the number of responses to those posts) I judged that it may be of interest to a subset of the readership.
Most avid MGoBlog readers have seen this post: http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/brandon-no-monday-announcement
Here are some additional details:
* Tom Dienhart, who is one of my favorite members of the lamestream media (LSM), posted this early yesterday: https://twitter.com/TomDienhart/status/7488853665382400
* To a guy from CBS, Brandon's tweet was interpreted as a response: http://college-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/260... NB: MGoBlog is listed among the "respected sources," unlike Dienhart.
* This morning, Tommy is still on the case with this jewel: http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1157352 Among the choice tidbits in that column are "From the get-go, Rodriguez has seemed like a bad fit for Michigan," "But some [ED: Like Tom!] feel that may not be enough for him to keep his job,"and "RichRod's biggest sin may not be his inability to develop a defense. It may be that under his watch, Michigan's football program is on probation for the first time." Cue the Sparty voice: "MAJOR violations ... huh, huh!"
- - -
* Is Dienhart to Purdue as The Freep (which, btw, classifies Tom as an "expert" ... http://www.freep.com/article/20101124/SPORTS06/101124049/) is to Michigan State?
* Does any "national columnist" add less value to the college football discussion than Tom? Bleacher Report people don't count.
Uh oh...T-Woolf (@TWoolf29) is on the prowl. Two tweets from the last hour:
Yall journalist disgust me, y'all read someones tweets and shape a story based off of what you think is being said. Find out the facts!
and, minutes later,
I'm going to find out the lazy reporter who wrote that article and do something cause they got me in trouble over something I didn't say.
I am reminded of a similar situation . . .
(tried and failed to embed...)