"I love it that Ivy League coaches are coming to our camp and Big Ten coaches are coming to our camp. South Florida is coming. We've got about 70 schools that are coming to our camp."
Title says it all: Provided you could ask him anything, what questions would you ask?
Going on now - http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=461236
For those of us who just like our Michigan Football info as soon as it's available, the press conference in its full glory:
I know it's been a few days since the press conference, but I'm still pretty excited about the hire. I hadn't seen it posted anywhere, so I thought I'd ... like... do that.
2014, Hail: http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=426520
- Defense kept M in the game
- Offense needs to work on finishing better in the redzone
- Need to improve on 3rd down
- Derrick and Deveon did a nice job
- Gallon jumping on the ball on the punt to save time was a smart football play
- FG at the end of regulation: Dileo made a great effort, Gibby did well, Glanda's snap was good, team did a "tremendous job"
- On Fitz starting next week: "We'll see."
EDIT: extras via Twitter:
Hoke said Toussaint had "a little bit of a concussion"..practiced during week but didn't practice enough...expects him to practice this week— angelique (@chengelis) November 18, 2013
Hoke, on the development of Shane Morris, "Probably has about 75-80% of a grasp on the offense (now), in September it was probably 45-50%."— Michigan Football (@umichfootball) November 18, 2013
Hoke said at one point Gardner had to use a timeout because "he couldn't feel his left arm." — Nick Baumgardner (@nickbaumgardner) November 18, 2013
Lewan says he's aware of heat on Funk but praised him. Says best position coach he's had— angelique (@chengelis) November 18, 2013