Niko Porikos grew up in an NTDP billet home. Cool story.
Title says it all: Provided you could ask him anything, what questions would you ask?
Going on now - http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=461236
For those of us who just like our Michigan Football info as soon as it's available, the press conference in its full glory:
I know it's been a few days since the press conference, but I'm still pretty excited about the hire. I hadn't seen it posted anywhere, so I thought I'd ... like... do that.
2014, Hail: http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=426520
- Defense kept M in the game
- Offense needs to work on finishing better in the redzone
- Need to improve on 3rd down
- Derrick and Deveon did a nice job
- Gallon jumping on the ball on the punt to save time was a smart football play
- FG at the end of regulation: Dileo made a great effort, Gibby did well, Glanda's snap was good, team did a "tremendous job"
- On Fitz starting next week: "We'll see."
EDIT: extras via Twitter:
Hoke said Toussaint had "a little bit of a concussion"..practiced during week but didn't practice enough...expects him to practice this week— angelique (@chengelis) November 18, 2013
Hoke, on the development of Shane Morris, "Probably has about 75-80% of a grasp on the offense (now), in September it was probably 45-50%."— Michigan Football (@umichfootball) November 18, 2013
Hoke said at one point Gardner had to use a timeout because "he couldn't feel his left arm." — Nick Baumgardner (@nickbaumgardner) November 18, 2013
Lewan says he's aware of heat on Funk but praised him. Says best position coach he's had— angelique (@chengelis) November 18, 2013