"Rodrick Williams Jr.'s 10-month old, 2-foot-long savannah monitor named "Kill" gets the RB some strange looks when they go for walks together."
I am celebrating with enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Today I was accepted to Michigan. A lifelong dream. Life is beyond good. I'm polishing off a bottle of Moet and going to watch some hockey and savor this feeling. I will upvote ANYTHING right now. So let's do it. Hail to the Victors!
Congrats, you made it to Friday.
- Joe Kerridge uniform # days until App State
- Glorious weather (all summer and moar this weekend) for those of us who don't love humid and hot
- Caris LeVert just grew another 1/16th of an inch
- So did Peppers although he doesn't need it
- Soft spot in the sports schedule with World Cup over, no British Open, and pro football exhibition games (i.e. the Lions playoffs) still a few weeks off so get outside - or if so inclined spend all weekend eating your Chobani yogurt indoors.
- Only 4 months until you will be battling shoppers at 6AM the day after Thanksgiving...err 2 AM... err 10 PM... err 6 PM on Thanksgiving for Christmas gifts.
- There will be BBQs...perhaps without subs... but you might still need a seatbelt because it could get crazy. Maybe even twice.
This is my last day of work until after Christmas and I think I'm taking a half day today. There's no way I'm going to be productive today. Anybody have any big holiday plans?