I was thinking that this thread could serve as a way for people in the line of Hurricane Irene's fire to keep all of us MGoMembers updated as to their status and experience. Looks like eastern North Carolina is already starting to get hammered and is in for a sh-tty next two days. Check out the NWS radar: http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=MHX&product=NCR&overlay=11101111&loop=yes
Anyone in NC able to check in and update all of us on how you're weathering the storm?
[EDIT: Looks like I should be a CNN reporter: http://ireport.cnn.com/open-story.jspa?openStoryID=655725#DOC-660225]
(If this is just too off-topic for y'all, feel free to shut this down - I definitely will not be offended. I just thought it might be interesting for people in other parts of the country to see how a hurricane affects people on the east coast, especially since this could be the storm of the century as far as the Mid-Atlantic and New England is concerned.)
Fitz gets the start at RB. Denard with a huge run to start.
Open Thread for the Michigan vs. CC game. Please keep the updates coming. I can't watch, but will have my iPhone.
Discuss, have fun, and scout future Michigan opponents.
Kentucky is losing by 8 at the half despite shooting 56% from the field. Wow.
Didn't see one yet.
Sidenote: what the hell BTN? I can't buy a single game pass to stream on your probably-crappy site? Anyone know if there's a way around this idiocy?
Welcome night crew. Last night seemed to be a success. This thread is to recap the day's Michigan athletic's news. I am sure with these honest and innocent intentions that it will unravel into a late night booze and illegal substance posbang galore.
1. Borges is awesome
2. Mattison is even more awesomer
3. yostlovesme wants a michigan snuggie with a an attractive woman included for x-mas.
4. Old people can coach.
5. Countess is most likely going to be a wolverine.
6. lolcats are awesomest to the point of $30 million.
7. Tate isn't coming back!!!11!!1!
8. Sad Panda
9. Instate coaches hate RR.
14. No Twitter Talk
10. RR was recruiting for Michigan in 2007
11. Anne Hathaway is new Catwoman in upcoming Batman film.
13. Will Hill is a man's man when it comes to multitasking.
12. BlueDragon is awesome
13. MLive are a bunch of ninnies
14. Recruiting is making a comeback
15. DB is a carbon copy robot of Ric Flair combined with the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase.
1A. Braylon speaks in fourth person and everybody gets DUIs and murders.