"The University of Illinois is also in turmoil. The university sports an Interim Chancellor, an Interim Athletic Director, and an Interim Football Coach; the game will be played at Soldier Field, making this an Illini Interim Home Game."
offseason what have you
So, we are in the cold doldrums of another long summer, so I figured I would spark some conversation by seeing what side of the fence everybody is on. I'll post few debatable topics just to see where the battle lines are drawn...
1. LBJ, NBA MVP and Champion - happy for him or hope his house gets hit by a tank?
2. OSU - Win every game but one, only beat the SEC, or secede from the Union to form a province of Bolivia?
3. Navarre - If we find the Weinke loophole, would you take four more years at his average productivity?
4. Ditka or God, who would win in a fight?
5. Mascot - Giant blue weasel, life sized garden gnome from Brian's post, or does it not matter as long as they hurry the hell up...
6. Now that RDT has been outed, who is the next alter ego to slip up?
7. Ale or lager?