Tennessee is not recruiting well just because they got 18 dudes
I hope that this is not too OT for the board today but good luck to all of the Michigan Medical Students who have their match day today at noon. All the hard work by these individuals will finally be realized when they match for residency. I have been looking forward to this day for fiance to match for months now. We are hoping to match here at Michigan!
Good luck and GO BLUE!
[EDIT]- My fiance matched here at Michigan!
UofM is ranked alphabetically as the #8 in research and #6 in primary care, according to US News and World reports ranking of the best graduate programs for medicine. That is out of 149 fully accredited schools.
Top Research Schools
1. Columbia University (NY)
2. Duke University (NC)
3. Harvard University (MA)
4. Johns Hopkins University (MD)
5. Stanford University (CA)
6. University of California--San Francisco
7. University of Chicago (Pritzker)
8. University of Michigan--Ann Arbor
9. University of Pennsylvania (Perelman)
T10. Washington University in St. Louis
T10. Yale University (CT)
Top Primary Care Schools
1. Oregon Health and Science University
2. University of Alabama--Birmingham
3. University of California--San Francisco
4. University of Colorado--Denver
5. University of Massachusetts--Worcester
6. University of Michigan--Ann Arbor
7. University of Minnesota
8. University of Nebraska Medical Center
9. University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill
10. University of Washington