Hockey pet peeve: "when a teammate tips a puck in on you, which is exactly how my first collegiate goal against happened. Thanks, Copper."
Am I missing a Meta post for this? If so, delete and I will move it. Plus I want to dicuss some of the spoiler type hot-points of the story. Where can we do that with the MGoCommunity?
I am writing because I just finished reading the comments to Brian's post today regarding the excerpt. The folks around here who are questioning RR's attitude from that excerpt need to actually pick the book up and read it cover to cover. The folks who think that RR is an angel and just a poor guy screwed from the start; pick up the book and read it cover to cover.
I put it down last night at 1am with many, many more questions than when I started but the most pressing question I have is - Could there be a counter-argument to this books' perspective? If so, who would write it? (not that it is really arguing anything) But as an objective reader I thought that this is just one man's story.
Those of you who have read it, what do you think? As an MGoBlogger I already knew 80% of the material. The other 20% was shocking. THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK BRIAN....and it is clear from that hard work over the last 3 years, Bacon respects you cause there is a clear MGoBlog undertone.