LIST OF WWE PERSONNEL?!?
Title pretty much says it all for us.
Some other rankings of interest:
- FSU retains #1 and Bama retains #2 (despite close games for both), the rest of hte top 5 remains unchanged as well.
- MSU at #6, up 2 from last week (they'll be playing Oregon this week, who is ranked 4th)
- Ohio is at #7, down one from last week.
- ND was ranked 15th, up two.
- Nebraska went up 4 spots to 18th
- Wisconsin dropped 5 places to #19 after losing to LSU
Edit: Link (h/t BloomingtonBlue)
Double edit: Full rankings
- Florida State
- Michigan State
- Ohio State
- Texas A&M
- Notre Dame
- Arizona State
- Ole Miss
- Kansas State
- South Carolina
Always interesting when the final poll results are released:
Hoke for some reason voted Southern California #24, making him the only person to give USC a vote.
Hoke gave Northern Illinois its lowest ranking (#25) among all the coaches, and Northern Illinois' Dave Doeren didn't have Michigan ranked. Coincidence?
Other good ones:
Bret Bielema ranked Oklahoma State #11 and was the only person to have them on a ballot and didn't rank Oklahoma. UPDATE: USAToday is taking the fall for this error. Not sure if I believe it.
Todd Graham ranked his own team, Arizona State, #20 and left Michigan unranked.
Texas still rolling top 25 after barely beating Kansas. ND holding tight at 4, which will be an interesting thing to watch down the line.
edit: anyone know where we can see some of the results of that poll/contest we did at the beginning of the year? Pick 1 team top 5, 1 team ranked 5-10...etc...
Michigan is #17 and #16 in the AP and coaches poll respectively. Anyone else worried(If we win) that we might not get to #14 after OSU to qualify for a BCS Bowl? Give me your thoughts
EDIT: Good points. Beat Ohio
And in the newly released BCS Standings, we are at 15