that's unfortunate, but at least the interest is there on both sides
I woke up and realized that we have 28 slots for 2012, with 23 verbal commits and 4 target left (Diamond/Grant/Muller/Henry). Assign each target a possibility factor:
- Diamond: 0.6
- Grant: 0.6
- Muller: 0.5
- Henry: 0.75
That gives us 2.45 commits. From what I learned on "Super Sunday", I will take 2 out of the 4.
Are we going to bank 3 schollies, or we just rub more snake oil to commits of Purdues? Who else is a realistic target?
This is the weekend of offensive linemen for visits. Here's who I've confirmed:
- Illinois OL Jordan Diamond: I already reported that he took a quick visit before the Sound Mind Sound Body camp to Ann Arbor. He'll be making his way up to MSU and then probably back to Michigan one more time before they head home.
- Texas OL Trey Keenan: Had always planned on making it up to Michigan over the summer. I spoke with him awhile back, you can read it here.
- Tennessee OL Blake Bars: Originally from Michigan.
- Arizona OL Andrus Peat: He'll be in on Sunday, also heading to Notre Dame.
- Pennsylvania OL Chris Muller: Has Penn State as his leader, and Penn State fans were surprised he didn't publicly commit to them on his recent visit.
- Ohio WR Dwayne Stanford: The non offensive lineman that's visiting. I spoke with Dwayne a few days ago about the upcoming trip. His teammate Adolphus Washington will not be on the visit with him.
Camp starts on June 19th and runs to the 23rd. I've confirmed some campers already, but I'll hold off on those until it gets closer to Sunday.