fair point that
one frame at a time
Alright, that hurt a bit, but I'm fine.
Wait, is that the ref?
I'm literally dead, ref.
/very convincing leg drop
[Hit THE JUMP for the rest of the Maryland game in GIFs.]
Nothing can possibly top...
Well then. This is going to be a tough vote.
[Hit THE JUMP for the rest of the BYU game in GIFs and many more angles of the two plays above.]
I've coped with the "no cheering in the press box" rule by laughing at the absurd. This happened often when Denard Robinson played quarterback; since then, not so much.
I laughed maniacally at this.
[Hit THE JUMP for thunderous hits, great cornerback play, a long touchdown run(!), and Yip Yips.]
Yes, these posts are now everything I ever hoped they would be when Michigan hired Jim Harbaugh. There's no longer really room for words; I made 42 GIFs for this game. The righteous punt anger only accounts for three of them. Let's get right to it.
[Hit THE JUMP]
There's so much going on here.
- Harbaugh discarding all his playsheets except the green one in a way that would seem exasperated except he looks completely calm the entire time.
- Harbaugh has a guy for this, and that guy is ready.
- The coaches behind Harbaugh are unfazed by all of this.
- Except, that is, for the guy holding the giant Tennessee Titans helmet placard, who's ready to spring into action and grab that wayward playsheet until Mr. B snags it. Strong situational awareness there.
- Oh, right, and then Harbaugh licks his fingers and smacks his own ass.
For the record, Green Ass Smack was a pass that very well might have worked except Michigan blew the protection.
[Hit THE JUMP for more Harbaugh, Peppers, and the best BUTTDOWN yet.]
That is a man who realizes he's home, at long last. The score may only be 7-0 in the waning moments of the game, the stadium may only be half-full, this whole thing may only be an exhibition, but it's impossible to repress that smile.
[Hit THE JUMP for the spring game in GIFs, and, yes, more Harbaugh.]