“He was on the other side of the court, screaming: ‘Good shot, Kev!’” Durant said, shaking his head in delight. “I’m thinking, this guy’s an All-American type of teammate right there.”
1-0 netherlands, off a beautiful crossfield strike by their captain.
I know we have a few bandos or a few former bandos who still talk to the band director on this board. Lets make some suggestions to help them choose songs to add to their playlist for the coming season.
After making the RoboCop avatar, I thought that the RoboCop theme song would be a good one.
A 23 year old man died in the theater while watching the new twilight film. I guess the movie was even worse than I imagined.
Details on MSNBC:
We at MGoBlog love lists.
I wanted to start a discussion on your favorite war films. There are so many good ones, but if you had to narrow it down to a top five, what would that list look like?
For me, it was a struggle. Here's my five:
1. "Patton." It has one of my favorite opening scenes in film ever, and George C. Scott gives such a memorable performance.
2. "Saving Private Ryan". The D-Day scene alone gives me chills and the editing is fantastic.
3. "The Longest Day." Great cast.
4. "Downfall." Bruno Ganz is very believable as Hitler. He captures Hitler's mannerisms and little tendencies so well that it is almost scary. I felt like I was actually watching real footage of the man.
5. "All Quiet on the Western Front." I'm a sucker for the black and white pictures.
Other notables: "Platoon," "Full Metal Jacket," "Kelly's Heroes," "Letters from Iwo Jima" and "Apocalypse Now."
Not exactly oxycodone but still the last thing he needs nowadays...
Former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell was arrested today for possession of a controlled substance, according to the Mobile County Sheriff's Office.
The substance was codeine syrup, spokeswoman Lori Myles said.
Myles said Russell was arrested at his home early this afternoon during an undercover investigation. He was booked into Mobile Metro Jail at 4:22 p.m. Russell was released minutes later after making $2,500 bail, according to online records. (link)
The Al Davis curse lives on...