Just saw this on Reddit's front page. Great story for the kid, his family and the hospital.
Whew, I see it's 88 degrees in the D, and there's a sever thunderstorm watch till 8PM, though on radar it looks like the southern end of the front is passing to the north of A2-Detroit.
So far the Wings haven't been so good in odd-numbered games that aren't 7. Hope they can turn it around.
TV: 7:30 PM ET on CBC & NBCS
Let's Go Red Wings!
I'm interested to see what everyone else thought about tonight's episode. Obviously Grandma Tyrell was hilarious as always and she stole the show. Everything going on with Daenerys is awesome and so is seeing her in the tub. Good episode with some great scenes and character development.
My one question, why in the world did Sam run off leaving that dagger behind?
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette Ragin Cajun softball team comes to AA this weekend for the Super Regional against our beloved Wolverines.
ULL defeated LSU twice, along with Northwestern St and Central Connecticut State. They are 46-13 (19-4). They play in the Sun Belt conference.
The Ragin Cajuns have 5 hitters above .300 and 2 above .400. They have a team batting average of .322 and have 37 HRs. They are led by Nerissa Myers at .410 and Sarah Draheim at .407.
ULL is a one-trick-pony in terms of pitching. Jordan Wallace carries the bulk of the load for ULL. She has a 1.37 ERA, 31-7 record, 26 complete games out of 37 starts and 235 IP out of 359 total IP. Jordan has an Opp BA of .167. She has 88 BB and 356 Ks. She has allowed 22 HRs. She also has 15 WP and 29 HBP.
The school is known for its Marine Biology program. They have a requirement of 23 ACT and 1050 SAT composite.
|U.S. News & World Report||205–270|
- "Best 377 Colleges" 2013, The Princeton Review
- "Best 296 Business Schools" 2013, The Princeton Review
- "Best Colleges 2013," top 281 national universities (tier 2), U.S. News & World Report college rankings
- "America's Best Colleges 2010" "from the student's point of view", Forbes Magazine.
- "Best Southeastern Colleges" 2010, The Princeton Review
- 99th among U.S. public research universities, 2010 report by The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government.
Notable firsts 
- 1954 - Within months of the Brown v. Board of Education decision by the U.S. Supreme Court, SLI admitted 70 African-American students, becoming the first all-white college in the Deep South to racially desegregate.
- 1961 - Established the first university chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) for students. It is named the ACM Alpha Student Chapter
- 1962 - Offered the first master of science degree in computer science in the U.S.
- 1994 - Created North America's first francophone studies Ph.D. program.
- 2007 - The Cajun Advanced Picosatellite Experiment (CAPE) successfully launches the State of Louisiana's first university student built satellite.
- 2011 - UL Lafayette's College of Liberal Arts became the first public educational institution in Louisiana to offer a minor in LGBT studies.
My prediction, Game 1: M-2... ULL-1. Game 2: M-4...ULL-2. Sara will get the MVP for the Tournament.