Peppers at 10, which seems low.
Interesting. If SMU football got the death penalty, this must be the hydrogen bomb for Howard.
Despite it being April, we know it can still turn into the last panel: http://xkcd.com/1037
[EDIT: Link fixed.]
My opinion may be skewed since I'm still in high school (senior), but this is just horseshit. Man am I glad to be done with high school this year.
Slow sports day, but in the world of Sports Entertainment we've got the other Granddaddy of them all. Here's the card:
- Preshow: Primo and Epico vs. The Usos vs. Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd (Triple Threat Tag Team Title Match)
- Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres (Tag Team match)
- Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny (12-man tag team match)
- Randy Orton vs. Kane Singles match
- Cody Rhodes vs. The Big Show (WWE Intercontinental Championship)
- Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus (World Heavyweight Championship)
- CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho (WWE Championship)
- Triple H vs. The Undertaker (Hell in a Cell)
- The Rock vs. John Cena (Main Event)
I predict wins by Orton, Rhodes, Sheamus, Jericho, Undertaker and Cena, but could see The Rock win with a run-in-assisted finish. Team Johnny should win, and I'm guessing Maria Menounos pins someone because she's on some television show.
Should be fun.
In case the sports news is a bit slow today, here's a bit of humor (with apologies to Jeff Foxworthy) for your Saturday morning. I'm sure some of you creative posters out there will be able to come up with better ones than I have, but here's a few to get started.
You might be an MGoBlogger if...
*you read a news story about Michigan atheletics and realize you know 10x more about the subject that the reporter who's getting paid to know these things.
*your significant other suspects you of having an online affair because you're constantly slipping away to check the computer.
*you wake up late and hungover because your MGoBlog surfing of 15 minutes and a beer turned into 5 hours and a 12 pack.
There's some amazing stuff going on in the University. Really really inspiring speakers here. Worth watching for a bit if you have time.