“The player development is the main thing I like (about Michigan),” Williams said. “You can see that they develop their players. They get them in the gym and they work them hard. And their hard work pays off.”
Quick update to Ultra-MGoBoard:
You can now choose background/text header colors for highlights. There's a list of generic colors, and you can enter your own HTML compatible colors as well. (Hex format, etc.)
Note: If you install the update, you'll have to re-enter your highlight list due to some data storage changes.
This is a real book. That is all.
If you like sports video games or any other type of games. EA is offering 50% off most games and free shipping. Offer lasts until 7PM tonight. I just bought NHL 11 and Need for Speed:Hot pursuit. So if you still don't have NCAA 11, go get it!
Well, not quite the big discussion point as last week, but at least the suicide watch can be called off. I think.
10 - Brian Cook segment 1
11a - Brian Cook segment 2
11b - Brian Cook segment 2
12 - Brian Cook segment 3
(Last one is really short, and on hockey mostly)
I am doing a mini-project for a management class and am wondering if any managers might be able to answer a few questions relating to their job. I have thought about going the "ask the McDonalds manager" route but thought there might be some people with more experience in the MGoBoard. Please indicate if you are interested in helping me out.
Mods, feel free to delete if necessary
1. Briefly describe your current position and responsibilities.
2. What do your subordinates expect from you on the job?
3. What are the major stresses and challenges you face on the job?
4. What, if anything, do you dislike about the job?
5. What do you like best about your job?
6. What are the critical differences between average managers and top-performing managers?
7. Think about the skills and knowledge that you need to be effective in your job. What are they, and how did you acquire them?
8. What have been your biggest mistakes thus far? Could you have avoided them? If so, how?
If you'd prefer, you can email me at email@example.com. Please include your name. I appreciate the help guys!
With the amount of rumors posted from ESPN Insider or from columnists on there, everyone complains/asks how to get access - this is the cheapest way. Tying your subscription account # to your ESPN.com login allows full access. And no I don't work for TWWL or this site, just trying to pass it on.
Use coupon "ESPN" for discount. Insider is a free service for ESPN the Magazine subscribers - very easy process once the subscription is bought and the only quirk, IIRC, was you need to call once a year to have them activate the Insider subscription again due to it being 'promotional.'
If this fails the smell test for the mods, feel free to delete (fwiw, I just renewed my dad's so I know it works).