“The player development is the main thing I like (about Michigan),” Williams said. “You can see that they develop their players. They get them in the gym and they work them hard. And their hard work pays off.”
I'm well aware that Brian & company are struggling with all kinds of meta-issues. I sort of expect, however, that this is a common problem and perhaps there's a fix that I'm just not aware of. Maybe a board post can solve a lot of problems for individual users all at once.
I'm not getting any malware popups -- I never have since The Problems began. And I can log on and start new threads. But I can't reply to anything that's been started, because there's no "Comment" box with the reply screen. There's a "Subject" heading box; just no "Comment" box.
Brian; sorry for your troubles, on top of feeling poorly. I had it last week.
[Oh, and to all my friends hammering me for the thread re: the Snyder-Luginbill defamation of Rich Rodriguez: patience.]
Edit. - In light of replies below, I should add that my problems have occurred in IE, as is apparently typical...
Everytime I log in using firefox, the attack page comes up and I click ignore and all I get is this all white page. Is there a way to get it so this doesn't come up and I can view the site as normal?
Robert Burton, CEO of Burton Capital Management, wants back a $3 million lead gift he gave to UConn for their new football complex, and removal of his name from the building.
Some great quotes from his letter:
- "After we get our money back, you can take our name off the complex"
- "The primary reason (former coach) Randy (Edsall) took another job is because he couldn't work with you," "You are not qualified to be a Division I AD and I would have fired you a long time ago. You do not have the skills to manage and cultivate new donors."
- Burton advised Hathaway that he and his family will "implement eight actions" effective immediately. Among the actions:
• The family will not pay for its $50,000-per-year luxury suite at Rentschler Field. "You already have many other empty boxes at Rentschler. My box will just join the list," Burton wrote.
• The family will not purchase an $8,000 advertisement on the inside cover of the football program.
• All remaining scholarship dollars, including "the current balance" earmarked for football, will be transferred to the business school.
• The family will stop its $20,000 annual donation for a summer coaching clinic and plans to make no future donations to UConn.
• The family, which used the UConn business school to help "train our first line managers" for its business, will use the Syracuse business school instead.
Burton didn't like Pasqualoni at Syracuse when his son played for him, and stopped his donations to SU until Pasqualoni was fired. He wanted to be consulted and kept in the loop for UConn's head coach search and obviously wasn't, and with the hiring of Coach P, obviuously is a little pissed off.
Good for him. UConn schadenfreude.
I haven't been able to open the iPhone app without it crashing for the last day or so. Anyone else currently having this problem ?
Hey guys, have any of you been receiving this message when you attempt to access mgoblog? No matter the browser, or computer for that matter, that I am using, I continue to get this warning. I'm not a computer guy, so can anyone tell me what might have changed on the blog to cause this? Thanks in advance.