At press time, Harbaugh had sent Michigan’s athletic department an envelope containing a heavily annotated seating chart, a list of the 63,000 seat views he had found unsatisfactory, and a glowing 70-page report on section 25, row 12, seat 9, which he claimed is “exactly what the great sport of football is all about.”
For future expansion/renovation which option would you choose...
1. Lambeau Field style south endzone upper deck with more seats
2. Doak Campbell Stadium/Kinnick Stadium brick endzone with fewer seating but matching the overall stadium design
This happened about a month ago.
NIKE has rebranded ARMY as "Army West Point".
Here's their new logo-
Navy cracked some jokes about it-
To recap, this is what Army is going by: Army West Point Black Knights Cadets The Corps— Navy Athletics (@NavyAthletics) April 14, 2015
Like the new uniforms though. I've always liked Army's look.
There was an article at the Detroit News earlier today that I didn't see posted, detailing the earliest odds on the Heisman Trophy and national championship.
Michigan is a 40/1 bet to win it all and doesn't have a player included on the Heisman list. Ohio State (12/1) is the national favorite, and MSU (25/1) comes in before Michigan.
Nebraska (66/1), Wisconsin (75/1), Penn State (100/1) and Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota and Northwestern (all 500/1) round out the Big Ten. Utah (100/1) and Oregon State (500/1) also make appearances.
On the Heisman front, Ohio State has the favorite in Ezekiel Elliot (6/1). Cardale Jones (12/1), Connor Cook (20/1), Braxton Miller (25/1) and JT Barrett (28/1) are all among the frontrunners.
- Ohio State 7/2
- Alabama 7/1
- TCU 10/1
- Auburn 12/1
- Florida State 12/1
- USC 18/1
- Baylor 20/1
- Notre Dame 20/1
- Clemson 22/1
- Oregon 22/1
- Ezekiel Elliott (RB Ohio State) 6/1
- Leonard Fournette (RB LSU) 15/2
- Trevone Boykin (QB TCU) 8/1
- Nick Chubb (RB Georgia) 8/1
- Dak Prescott (QB Mississippi State) 8/1
- Cardale Jones (QB Ohio State) 12/1
- Cody Kessler (QB USC) 12/1
- Everett Golson (QB Florida State) 14/1
- Derrick Henry (RB Alabama) 16/1
- Paul Perkins (RB UCLA) 18/1
Well, folks here's ESPN's take on the Offense and Defense of Michigan 2015 season. Check it out.
There are a few openings on some of Michigan's future schedules.
Who would you like to see fill out these dates on future schedules?
|9/11||at Virginia Tech|
I like the idea of having two good non-conference games a year, one on the road and one at home like the 2020 and 2021 seasons have with Virginia Tech and Washington.