With the season only 3 days away the 1993 season is uploaded and ill try to finish the 1994 season by tomorrow. Ill start uploading more episodes probably after the season ends early 2016. Until then Enjoy!! BEAT UTAH!!
While I was snooping around MGoBlue, I saw that the individual home game promotions have been announced. Here is the list for the home opener vs. Oregon State:
• Michigan Athletics 150th Anniversary Celebration -- Join Michigan Football as we celebrate the 150th Anniversary of Michigan Athletics.
• Flyover -- Two AT-38s from the 435th Fighter Training Squadron of the United States Air Force will conduct the flyover at the conclusion of the national anthem. Two of the pilots -- Lt. Col. Jason "Ugly" Earley and Lt. Col. Michael "Vito" Ferrario -- are 1996 U-M College of Engineering graduates.
• Halftime -- The Michigan Marching Band's show "This Michigan of Ours" will celebrate 150 years of Michigan Athletics. Prior to the Marching Band performance, the Special Operations Command Para-Commandos will jump into the stadium (pictured).
• John Beilein -- Men's Basketball Head Coach, John Beilein will be presented the 2013-14 Bob Frederick Sportsmanship Award. This honor recognizes his demonstrated history of sportsmanship while leading the Wolverines.
• Baseball -- Michigan Baseball will also be recognized for winning the 2015 Big Ten Tournament championship.
• Giveaway -- 60,000 Maize Poms
• Student Giveaway -- 15,000 "150th Anniversary" Pennants
Of note for the rest of the saeson, BLUE pom poms will be given away at the UNLV game, Michigan State has been declared as the "Maize Out" game, and the Retired Jersey Ceremony will take place during the Ohio State game. Full List: http://www.mgoblue.com/promotions/fbl-gameday.html
per the twitter. Go is an online feed.
Fox Sports Go to have 5 separate feeds for its CFB opener, Michigan vs Utah, including a "khaki cam" focused on Harbaugh entire game— Eric Fisher (@EricFisherSBJ) August 31, 2015
I wanted to pass along some news regarding tailgating at the Guardsman Lot for game day. The lot will open at 6 am. If you are going to be in the area stop by and say hello. We will have the Michigan ambulance there around noon. Some of you may have seen it on AAGO. Anyway, the Utah fans we hosted last year at AAGO returned the favor to host us. So, it will be a mixed tailgate. About 16-20 Michigan fans and several Utah fans. Go Blue!
P.S. I will know later today if I have secured two extra tickets to the game. I am being offered family/team tickets behind the Michigan bench. I have to wait and see if the player makes the travel roster today. Therefore, I will sell two existing tickets to Michigan fans for face value. Contact me at [email protected] if interested.
I can think of no two individuals more alike than Jim Harbaugh and Napoleon Dynamite. They do whatever they feel like they want to do (gosh!), attack life/tetherball with an Enthusiasm Unknown to Mankind and express extremely strong opinions about one's choices regarding milk consumption.
"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."
"Drink as much milk as your little belly can hold...the ideal is the whole milk."
The images below are previews only. You can get the widescreen, iPad and mobile wallpapers at The Art. The Art. The Art!.
Follow me on Twitter @thearttheart for updates.
i think this about covers the whole book.