gambling establishment etc
You can grab these from a box score but some key stats to throw in and discuss if you wish. This is a lot like the ND game where on paper it didnt look anything like the actual game. But the 3 turnovers helped make the game look a lot closer than it should have been.
STATS in order of UM v Miami
- First downs: 21 / 8
- 3rd down: 6-13 / 2-12
- Total yards: 460 / 198
- Passing yards: 184 / 165
- Rushing yards: 276 / 33
- Turnovers: 3 / 1
- TOP: 34 / 26
- Green: 22-137 (6.2 ave)
- Smith: 9-44 (4.9 ave)
- Darboh: 6-88 (14.7)
- Butt: 3-59 (19.7)
Devin - 13/20 184 2 TD 1 INT
- Mr. Green - welcome to college football, breaking tackles and finding holes.
- Gardner - still worried. Not much progression and seems to be "shot putting" the ball on his throws. Think teams are going to stack against the run and dare him to throw all year, especially on our side of the field where his INTs can be critical. Thought after the INT Nuss went very heavy to run on our side of the half...can get away with that vs Miami but troubling for future teams.
- Run defense continues to impress
- Pass defense continues to need work. Looked better but adjust for opponent. Liked Peppers and Lewis today as they were the 2 who seemed aggressive. Peppers targeted a lot. Teams will attack us through the air until we progress. Only heard Countess name maybe 2x today? Some safety issues this week.
- Pass rush - Beyer was there today, improved v last week but adjust for opponent.
- Butt - he good!
Welp, another bad week for the B1G 10.
Indiana lost to BGSU (45-42)
Minnesota getting blown out by TCU (30-0 4th)
West Virginia beats Maryland (40-37)
Washington beating Illinois (38-19 4th Q) kinda expected though
And ISU just kicked a FG to take a 20-17 lead on Iowa with 2 seconds left
EDIT: and the miracle didnt happen. So ISU won
Can it get any worse?
This will be the repository for your snowflakes on the coaching decisions within the game.
This will be the repository for snowflakes regarding the defense and defensive playcalling
This will be the repository for snowflakes regarding the offensive and offensive playcalling.