There was some confusion on how and where he'd announce recently. He originally was going to announce via his twitter but now that has changed.
3pm on ESPNU.
We now know 2:59pm on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 will be the final moment the MGoBlog server exists before it reaches blastoff. Maybe Matt Damon will try to save it once it reaches Mars.
Trying to sleuth out the class, more for "how many spots can we take" - max 30.
- We have 22 commits
- 3 gone so back to 19 - Elliott, Johnson, Weaver
- 2 added by 8 pm , back to 21- Uche, Mmmbop
- Silently (?) - Stewart, McDoom
- Added in my heart - Gary
- Warm feelings - Allen, Hudson
- Once academics clear = offer = Sam gut = sad Frankin - Dwumfour
Take you back up to 27. DiscussMan from there on spots 28-30. If you get both kids out of Cali (no speculation that is happening) you basically have 1 slot it seems. If not, then 3 max?
- Will Dytarious Johnson remain in class - filling a swim lane?
- WD says Hill gone due to Scout premium, no King player ever again to UM in our life until coaches gone.
- Onwenu flip chances small
- Fuller seems OSUish
- Murphy - very quiet
- Do we get either of the 2 Cali kids currently on campus? Both? If Asiasi do they take both Allen and he (I assume yes)
- Pie - still out there; always out there
- Nordin - Baxter or us?
- Viramontes - final 3 Cal, Utah, UM
- EJ Price and Isaiah Simmons at this point not visiting UM, unlikely end points.
- (EDIT) J. Jones - all the ballz to ND of late
|Nate Johnson||Notre Dame|
|20||Elysee Mbem-Bosse||8 pm|
|21||Joshua Uche||8 pm|
|27||Michael Dwumfour||Sam gut|
Eysee and Uche makiing an announcement at 8:00... with Balz trending our way...
Retweeted by Steve Lorenz:
Me and my bro @Uche_Josh20 Got an announcement to make at 8 Stay tuned
Thaddeus Moss, a 4 star TE recruit from North Carolina has committed to North Carolina State. Moss is the son of Randy Moss, who's best known for being a Heisman finalist in 1997. Good luck to him, and hope his dad's career ended up ok.
I saw that the post on Michigan's silent commits, etc. was posted on here yesterday, which is great. I appreciate the links/exposure more than you guys know.
Posting this here and on Wolverine247, but the thinking has changed from Michigan's perspective. While some may stay silently committed until February 3rd, I think you are going to see a few publicly drop, and sometime in the near future.
Wanted to post this here since yesterday's scoop garnered a lot of discussion on the board, and it appears that it wasn't 100% accurate.
Thanks guys. Stay sane until National Signing Day.
Slow news day, so.....
Michigan has offered Tru Wilson, a DB from Warren DeLasalle as a preferred walk-on. Must be a smart, hard working kid as he has offers from Army, Navy, and Air Force. Also has offers from North Dakota State and Robert Morris.
Rivals has him listed as 5'10", 190 lbs, 2 stars.