A good friend who is an OSU fan and who is also related to Mark Dantonio was on the Michigan sideline during the OSU/Michigan game. I spoke with him today and he had a lot of interesting comments.
1) From the sideline he said it was very easy to tell that Barett was short on the 1st down spot.
2) He was very impressed with Harbaugh and his enthusiasm and said that he is now a Harbaugh fan. Harbaugh was honoring an in-laws father and he was very impressed with how caring Harbaugh is.
3) He was impressed with how the players listened to the coaches. He said that there was a lot less showboating compared to what he has seen at some other programs.
4) He said he's never seen the level of intensity pasion that Harbaugh showed before and during the game. Said that Harbaugh has super intense from well before the game until the end of the game.
5) Felt that Michigan was winning in the trenches throughout the game. He really felt that Michigan was killing OSU.
Hopefully this hasn't been posted recently as I came across it on "The Cheat Sheet". Current top 10 salaries of big time college coaches.
1. Jim Harbaugh - Michigan $9.004 Mil
2. Nick Saban - Alabama- $6.95 Mil
3. Urban Meyer - Ohio St. $6.095 Mil
4. Bob Stoops - Oklahoma $5.55 Mil
5. Jimbo Fisher - Florida St. $5.25 Mil
6. Charlie Strong - Texas $5.20 Mil
7. Kevin Sumlin - Teas A&M $5.00 Mil
8. Gus Malzahn - Auburn $4.73 Mil
9. Hugh Freeze - Ole Miss $4.704 Mil
10. James Franklin - Penn St. $4.50 Mil
We all see the manifestation. What is the genesis of his hatred toward Michigan? Time for him to retire.
Not sure what kind of record the conference is staring down in bowls this season. Some of these matchups look not so favorable, especially for those early in bowl season. Looking at it, first thought is 4-6, with wins by UM, Wisconsin, Iowa and Maryland. OSU a toss up. But a couple of those games could get ugly.
Fiesta (CFP): OSU v. Clemson
Rose: PSU v. USC
Orange: UM v. FSU
Cotton: Wisconsin v. Western Michigan
Outback: Iowa v. Florida (Is a war crime)
Music City: Nebraska v. Tennessee
Holiday: Minnesota v. Wazzu
Pinstripe: N'western v. Pitt
Foster Farms: IU v. Utah
Quicklane: Maryland v. BC (a slightly less awful war crime)
Failure pile in a sadness Bowl: MIchigan State
Great to be back in a NY6 Bowl.
There are a ton of items.