This is the game that has COMPLETELY convinced me we are back. Utter....devastating....destruction of a top 25 team. This is not last year...MICHIGAN IS BACK!
BRING ON OHIO!!
Lou Holtz predicted that Michigan would win 9-10 games before the season. Obvviously, this has to be a sign of the apocalypse.
This has been a great game so far, two teams playing like it's a bowl game...
1. What is the weirdest thing that will happen at the Michigan game today?
2. What is the biggest post-ISU upset of the week?
3. Which game will see the most ESPN highlights for a non-football reason, and what will that reason be?
4. Who will have the stupidest ProCombat type jersey of the day?
5. Will Taylor Martinez prove his critics wrong by realizing he is left handed, thus proving he doesn't actually throw like a girl?
6. What is the strangest thing that Les Miles does for the day?
Oklahoma State's generosity has left a pretty clear path to the BCS for Michigan. As unthinkable as it was, I think we're down to hoping for just three teams (not counting Michigan) to win out for the Wolverines to secure their first bid since 2006. Those teams are:
- Notre Dame
The SEC will get one at-large bid. If Oklahoma wins out, they win the Big 12 and give OK State two losses in their last three. If Notre Dame wins out, Stanford finishes with two losses. If Oregon wins out, they get the PAC-12 bid instead of an at-large bid. The Big East is lucky to get one bid, I doubt any bowl wants to invite an apathetic ACC runner-up, and eithe Houston or Boise will get a bid. That, plus Wisconsin or MSU guaranteed to lose one more would leave Michigan in the driver's seat. Thoughts?