that is nice bonus change
Per the contest text message sent to everyone who voted
Votes are in! This week's All-America Player of the Week is Denard Robinson of Michigan. Vote again next week!
I've been sitting here watching college football live on ESPN and listening to the thoughts of everyone on the Ohio St/Miami and Penn St/Alabama games. Everyones seems to be picking Ohio State and Alabama to win their respective games. This led me into thoughts of who would I rather see win those games and I ask the MGoBlog community the same question. Do you root for the Big Ten regardless of who is playing or do you stick to your guns about who you truely dislike? Myself living in the south surrounded by SEC fans I hear all the time that "The Big Ten is garbage" which is mostly based on Ohio State's implosion on the national championship/BCS stage of recent years, especially against the SEC. Personally I pull for the Big Ten every chance I get but I won't lie by saying that I wouldn't be happy if Ohio State loses a big out of conference game. I'm pulling for Penn State to beat Alabama but my dislike for Ohio State has me wanting them to lose this game for my own personal sanity. What does the MGoBlog community have to say about this? Do you pull against your rivals no matter what or do you support your conference?
Apparently they weren't to pleased with his reaction to his team getting the shaft against Glenville.
Herbstreit says just what a game with my name on it needs. He feels Dwyer got shafted.
I usually root for Auburn as my team in the SEC but since Dee Hart is considering both UM and Auburn I will be pulling for Miss State to win tonight. Anyone else feel the same way?
BTW, it kills me that the game is at Miss State and I'll be rooting along with a stadium full of cow bell ringing morons.
This guy on Rome is Burning.. Petros... says UM needs this game more than ND... and ND will win b/c Brian Kelly has it all fixed and RR is the wrong kind of change.
But do we really need this game more than ND? I disagree.
We got our win we needed vs. UCONN... I think a 3-1 record in the non-conference is okay... as long as it becomes a 7 or 8 win season..
I really think ND needs this more than us.
I'm not going to explain this well... but I feel like people expect us to lose and RR to fail... and everyone is calling Kelly the new savior... if they lose to us again.. .that's not good for South Benders... or the school or the coach...
- Became a member of the media because its a simple transition from football to broadcasting.
- Thinks Giants were'nt on same page last year, very inconsistent running game that needs to be fixed
- VIsited Plaxico in prison and thinks he will be the same player once he gets out.
- Jets not going about their talk the right way. Says only one to back up their talk is Rex Ryan.
- Thinks Randy Moss will have a big year chasing down another contract.
As for his thoughts on Michigan:
- He says Michigans offense is "funny" and that the lack of passing game is a waste.
- Says they cannot beat teams in the Big Ten with this offense
- Says he is a Michigan man so by default he hopes RR has success because that means Michigan is having success.
FWIW in the forum Jim Rome and his guest slammed Michigan saying that they have no shot against Notre Dame because were not big or physical enough. Goes on to say that Kelly has turned ND around in one game. LMAO