to play football, not to play trumpet
How closed is today's scrimmage? Will Hoke (or Borges, or Mattison) give a post-scrimmage presser? There are so many questions:
- The RB . . . will anyone step up as the primary back?
- The DL . . . how is BWC?
- The new scheme (getting rid of the 3-3-5) . . . how is it working?
- The secondary . . . who are corners, safeties, and can they cover?
- The LB corps . . . how is Demens, and who else is stepping up?
- Are any freshmen and sophomores getting signifcant PT? (besides Wile)
- Any clarity on the starters, and the two-deep?
- How is Denard adjusting to a West Coast Offense?
- How is Borges adjusting to Denard?
- How is Denard doing throwing downfield?
- How is the field goal kicking?
I am hoping that some of you were there, and can start to tell us the answers to some of these questions!
Haven't seen or heard whether they will have a practice or two under the night lights to get them the feel for the ND game. Anybody know about this? I think it would be a great benefit to get these kids used to the feel. Nights at the Big House will be quite a bit different than the Friday night lights in high school.
Okay, so sorry. This is correct:
- Oklahoma (36)
- Alabama (17)
- Oregon (4)
- LSU (1)
- Boise State (2)
- Florida State
- Texas A&M
- Oklahoma State
- South Carolina
- Virginia Tech
- Notre Dame
- Michigan State
- Ohio State
- Mississippi State
For those of you who can't wait until September 3rd (like me and bassmaster) here's a little something for you:
anyone from Florida follow USF? Will it be a competitive enough game for ND to show a good part of their playbook? Looks to be an Interesting week 1 matchup.