The nutty Michigan coverage isn't so much about Harbaugh as it is a signal to the Big Ten that Fox wants to party.
Apparently Frank Clark texted Leilon Willingham that they're going to be roommates next year. Sam Webb also hinting that both are silent commits. Take it FWIW, but looking good w/ both.
Scout.com has a paywalled article regarding a dual threat QB from Texas coming to A2 for a visit.
Anyone have some insight?
EDIT: It's Russell Bellomy (thanks jblaze)
Here is the link (behind paywall):
There has been discussion on the board about how Michigan will likely not take a WR this year. This is most likely to the amount we already have on the roster. That got me thinking about Justice Hayes, however. i believe he was originally recruited as an athlete and was looked at as a slot type of player. In fact, there is some belief he would actually be more suited for this role. Now, with the seeming impending commitment of another RB more suited to this offense, is Justice still considered an athlete by this coaching staff? I know Borges likes to use 2 back sets so they may want more rb's, but maybe the staff look at hayes as a WR recruit. Does anyone know what they are planning on using Hayes for?
- Opportunity he couldn't pass up.
- A special teams coach CAN make a difference in one year. The way Coach Hoke approaches it, it's players and scheme.
- No comment on UM's past special teams coaching (specifically last year's).
- Coach Ferrigno controls all aspects of special teams.
- Put kickers in as many high pressure situations as possible, although it's tough to simulate the big house.
- Hoped he influenced Tony Gonzalez.
- Coach against UM when he was at Oregon - he remembers Braylon catching a ball near the end of the game. Braylon was massive/huge guy playing receiver.
embedded video was disabled, sorry guys. His last name is pronounced Ferr-een-yo.
For those who are into such things as championship football games, the line is out
Green Bay -2.5 over Pittsburgh. Over/Under 46 points
I wont lie, I bought it up to a FG and already got 250 to win win 200 on Pitt +3, but I am a hardcore partisan there, yo.
Summary from Spartan Rivals. The CC kinda turned him off. He has met with Hoke and communicated with Mattison and is expecting a visit sometime in the early part of the week. He's seems still wide open and will listen to what they have to say.
The rest is MSU related how enjoyed his OV to Iowa, and the last DT roster spot in Sparty land