"Rodrick Williams Jr.'s 10-month old, 2-foot-long savannah monitor named "Kill" gets the RB some strange looks when they go for walks together."
ND got the pledge of a 5-star DE from Georgia yesterday. That gives them five 5-stars in this class and essentially locks them into a top-3 class
Obviously, at least one of these large DEs will slide to DT, you are looking at a future line with three 5-star recruits.
Defense first in South Bend.
This is my first time posting on the board. I am really excited about the hiring of Mattison. I was just wondering if anybody has heard anything about who we are targeting for our last two assistant coaches position? It looks like we are going to hire two more defensive coaches. I have not heard any names though.
Well it looks like Brady had a significant enough foot injury in which he may even need a screw inserted into his foot. Makes his accomplishment with regards to interceptions all the more impressive.
Welcome night crew. Last night seemed to be a success. This thread is to recap the day's Michigan athletic's news. I am sure with these honest and innocent intentions that it will unravel into a late night booze and illegal substance posbang galore.
1. Borges is awesome
2. Mattison is even more awesomer
3. yostlovesme wants a michigan snuggie with a an attractive woman included for x-mas.
4. Old people can coach.
5. Countess is most likely going to be a wolverine.
6. lolcats are awesomest to the point of $30 million.
7. Tate isn't coming back!!!11!!1!
8. Sad Panda
9. Instate coaches hate RR.
14. No Twitter Talk
10. RR was recruiting for Michigan in 2007
11. Anne Hathaway is new Catwoman in upcoming Batman film.
13. Will Hill is a man's man when it comes to multitasking.
12. BlueDragon is awesome
13. MLive are a bunch of ninnies
14. Recruiting is making a comeback
15. DB is a carbon copy robot of Ric Flair combined with the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase.
1A. Braylon speaks in fourth person and everybody gets DUIs and murders.
Yes, I am stealing from my own post, but I think It deserves it's own dicussion:
*-Did anyone actually break down the Fandom Endurance Badges and the standards for which one earns one? I know Northwestern 2008 is Fandom Endurance III because it was freaking cold, in the middle of a miserable season, and it was Northwestern, but I am wondering if the Central Michigan "Return to your Cars" game is Fandom Endurance II? Does the weather play a more central role than the opponent, which is to say, could a horrible weather game that Michigan won lessen the degree of a badge? Thoughts?
I'd love to hear opinions on this from someone who has a Fandom Endurance II from Boston College 1996 and Central Michigan 2006.
Also, does Virginia 1995 get a Fandom Endurance I for being so freaking hot?