talk to caris yo
Forgive me as I know this has been discussed before - but google searches online and board searches for "college football data" yields no promising results.
Where does the mathlete et al find their data to run their analysis? I've found the college football data warehouse, but it isn't descriptive enough for my modelling plan. I'd like to find a place where I can get aggregated drive-by-drive detail for every team in America. Is it possible?
Help is appreciated, thanks!
Just wanted to say thanks to the fans at the game Saturday. You guys (& gals) really got it rockin' and were loud as h*ll! I thought my speakers were going to blow. It's usually hard to tell on TV how loud a crowd is, but this week it sounded like you stepped it up a notch. It was good to hear it, especially late in the game when we needed it the most. Thanks. Go Blue!!
I'm not quite sure werhe to post this as this is only the second post I've started on here. Anyways, I figured I would post the links to my pics from the game on Saturday. Sadly, I was sitting on the east side of the field and almost directly across from the sun, so I got alot of glare in my pictures. Still not too bad though.
And my thoughts on the game yesterday. I think I was more disappointed yesterday than after the Michigan State game. I know nobody really predicted Michigan to win the game but they were moving the ball really well and it felt like they should have won the game. But they were trying everything in their power to not win...3 interceptions and 1 fumble. Not to mention the penalties and ball going out of bounds.
I'd swear that they had honolulu blue and silver uniforms on at points (sorry about that insult). But you know what, I think they can still do well for the rest of the season. They should be able to beat Penn State, Illinois and Purdue. And I honestly think they can steal a game from either Ohio State or Wisconsin. So you never know.
Anyways, hope you enjoy my pics.
When the pregame clock at the stadium runs down to 4:44, lots of 4. are put up on the scoreboard. Is there a reason for this? Seem like if they were testing the scoreboard they'd put up 8s and would do that well before under 5 minutes to kickoff.
I recognize this is not exactly riveting, but at least it is somewhat a diversion from my opinion on what should happen is better than yours.
Version 1.1 of the MGoBlog app is now in the app store.
It adds/fixes a few things that have been bugging me, and probably others:
1. You can now have comments listed "Oldest First". The option is available under the login menu (shown below).
2. You can now reload the board listing without going to the previous menu and coming back in. Pull down and press "reload". Image below:
3. There's now an email link in the "About" screen to my email address. Use this instead of bugging Brian.
4. Following links within a post/comment will now open a resizable browser window that works like you expect it to work. Backing out of that window will also take you back to the post, instead of all the way back to the board list.
5. App will now detect all links within a post/comment, even if they're not actual html links.
6. Board listing will now reload after waking from the "background" state in phones that support multitasking.
Let me know if you have any issues or requests.