I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU SONNY
A short Michigan video it makes me feel better about the pasts few days
Its not long but it relates the completed stadium to the rebuilding of the team.
Still waiting on confirmation from Melanie Collins on if this is legit info.
4-star CB Nick Waisome is a Gator. No surprise there. Second 4-star CB with a UM offer to go off the board today (Jarrett to Pitt)
To TomVH or anyone else with some knowledge...Do we have a shot at landing the group (4 or 5 guys) at Glenville? Cardale, Walker, Sturdivant and Wynn? Sounds like a package deal.
...until Denard Robinson shows UConn why they shouldn't mess with...
These are my random thoughts on the season and next.
1. I think Michigan can win games with either Tate or Denard, they are both great football players. So why not play both? Tate at QB and Denard all over the place. Even if Denard is a little better at QB Sept 4th.
2. Could Wolfork getting hurt be a blessing? Maybe a high profile recruit sees the scary thin depth and wants to attend michigan now. And even if not, we have some soild CB's returning, or at least more experianced. I still see at least 7 wins out of this team, could cost us additional games this year but still can't see less than 7. And next year the sky is the limit.
3. We have so much depth on offense it's scary. We have 5 RB's that I would not have a problem seeing on Saturdays. And about 7-8 WR's. 3 TE's and 2 deep mostly on the line. And the goal is to score more points than the other team, I know it's not ideal, but I wouldn't mind winning games 38-35.
4. Am I the only person who likes the outlook at LB? 2 Seniors who are directly under GERG and are athletic freaks. And Death Roh. I really think Obi and Jonas will play very well this year. 2nd year under GERG means they have to think less, and look what Robinson did with Stevie Brown in one season.
5. The Secondary looks more unstable than the Detroit Lions Secondary....That hurt to even type. Cam Gordon you better be a playmaker, cause the only interceptions I see us getting this year is if Ricky Stanzi still likes throwing the ball to the other team. However just like the lions, they hopefully won't have to cover anyone for long because the QB has our DLine in his face.
6. Get Stonum the damn ball!
7. Josh Furman will play, and play well. This is a bold opinion. But who really cares if i'm wrong? (you will probabally forget about this post in 5 min) He is an athletic freak and guys who can flat out play football can do just that. I remember watching his senior year highlight tape and I think the shortest run I saw was a 50 yd Touchdown run. ( RB in High School)
8. That is all. These are my opinions, and I obviously am not coach rod or a Analyst so take this however you will. I just felt like sharing some thoughts.