that is nice bonus change
Edit: My work tends to block embedded videos. If a commenter could please let me know if it worked.
Edit edit: Thanks. I'm gonna be lame and just supply a link. Feel free to embed if you're of a mind.
ESPN under their sidebar of "Heisman Watch" has a little blurb about Denard (surprise!) whic is followed by this line: "Welcome to Mr. Robinson's neighborhood." For those of you who didn't watch SNL from Eddie Murphy's tenure, this isn't as funny. I'm not saying they meant for the reference, but it is humorous:
I know these kinds of questions are asked all the time, but I really want to watch the Michigan game live on Saturday and need some help doing so.
I live in the Eugene/Corvallis, OR area. I have Comcast. I have BTN (only $5.99/month!).
BUT I don't have the alternate channels. Now the BTN Gamefinder says I will be getting the Michigan game on my primary BTN channel. However, when I look at the Comcast guide it says I will be getting Ohio State (which seems more likely because of the high ranking and non-1AA opponent).
So my next obvious move is to go to a bar right? Well the only problem is that Michigan kicks off at 9am out here, leaving very few if any options that are both open that early and would have the game.
So what can I do? Is there a way I will be able to watch it online? What are torrents? Seriously, I always hear this torrent thing but have no clue what it is. Can you watch games on torrents live as they are happening? I don't care about watching a game on my computer, as long as I get to watch it.
Anyways, I appreciate any help I can get here. I apologize again for this thread, but I can't be the only one in this situation, so hopefully it will help some others out as well.
EDIT: After some very helpful comments from you guys I was able to track down some bars in both Eugene and Corvallis that open early on Saturdays and will probably carry the game. Sam's Place in Eugene as suggested below opens at 9am and will carry the game. Villard's near campus opens at 8am. In Corvallis, Tommy's 4th Street and the Peacock Bar and Grill both open early and will more than likely have the game. Thanks for all your MGoHelp!
im guessing he wanted to get closer to home. Entire article is subscriber only also.
Above is a link to the Week 3 Big Ten predictions. In the game of the week (MSU-ND) they reference ND beating UConn this season not once, not twice, but three times after they talked about Purdue earlier in the breakdown. I guess someone needs a 5 Hour Energy!
Also, at this link you can see the Mich-UMass prediction. 41-13 Michigan. No big errors there from what I saw.
I was thinking that since Denard is running so much and Coach Kelly seems to think he is a RB, is Denard getting coached also by Fred Jackson? Anyone know?
- One of three quarterbacks in Division 1-A history to rush for 3,000 and pass for 4,000 yards in a career
- 13th player in NCAA to rush and pass for 1,000 in a season (1,115 rushing, 1,510 passing)
- Nebraska career total offense leader with 7,915 yards
- Former Nebraska single-season total offense leader with 2,688 yards
- Former Nebraska single-game total offense record of 360 yards
- Nebraska career total-offense touchdown leader with 88
- Owns Nebraska career record for most rushing yards by a quarterback (3,434)
- NCAA record for most career rushing TDs by a quarterback (59)
- Most rushing attempts by a Husker quarterback (648)
- Former Nebraska total TD passes in a game (5 vs. Iowa)
- Most rushing TDs in a game by a quarterback (4 vs. Kansas)
- Set a QB record for most rushing TDs in a season (20)
- Set school records in 2001 for most rushing attempts in a season for a QB (203)
- Most total offense yards by a sophomore (2,158)
- Tied an NCAA record by scoring a TD via run, pass, reception in the same game (vs. Cal, 1999)
- Nebraska school record longest run from scrimmage, 95 yards (vs. Missouri, 2001)
These are the records for Eric Crouch Heisman Award Winner
His size per the NFL Combine 5'11 195lbs 4.47 40
Next time some idiot spews some crap about Denard take these stats and jam it up their ass.