I was just browsing scout and noticed USC has 23 commits already for this years class. I know they are losing 30 schollies over 3 years so what am I missing? I assumed they could only take 15/ year for the next 3 years. Can they get away with taking a full 25 this year, then only taking 10/year for the next 2?
In Brian's post today, he discussed longtime runningbacks coach Fred Jackson and his ability to survive a nuclear winter. This fact got me thinking of other Fred Jackson facts that I would like to share with you. Of course, I am not as awesome as Fred Jackson so I don't know all the facts. Hopefully many fellow MGO-Users can inform the community about Fred Jackson facts I have overlooked.
- Fred Jackson pioneered the forward pass
- Fred Jackson brought the winged helmet to Michigan
- Fred Jackson can bench press as much as Jake Long
- Fred Jackson's sports knowledge knows no boundaries. He trained Darius Morris all summer on the finer points of dribble penetration
- The Big Chill was Fred Jackson's idea
- So was YouTube
So are there any other Fred Jackson facts I have missed?
Justice Hayes checks in at No. 3, Fisher at 4, Beyer at 7, Hollowell at 11, and Desmond Morgan at 17.
I've been reading up on some football styles and looking at a lot of drawn up plays simply for my own knowledge.. I keep coming across the term "belly runs" (We ran a lot of belly last year) However drawn up they look exactly like iso runs. Does anyone know the difference?