shocked gambling establishment etc
im guessing he wanted to get closer to home. Entire article is subscriber only also.
Above is a link to the Week 3 Big Ten predictions. In the game of the week (MSU-ND) they reference ND beating UConn this season not once, not twice, but three times after they talked about Purdue earlier in the breakdown. I guess someone needs a 5 Hour Energy!
Also, at this link you can see the Mich-UMass prediction. 41-13 Michigan. No big errors there from what I saw.
I was thinking that since Denard is running so much and Coach Kelly seems to think he is a RB, is Denard getting coached also by Fred Jackson? Anyone know?
- One of three quarterbacks in Division 1-A history to rush for 3,000 and pass for 4,000 yards in a career
- 13th player in NCAA to rush and pass for 1,000 in a season (1,115 rushing, 1,510 passing)
- Nebraska career total offense leader with 7,915 yards
- Former Nebraska single-season total offense leader with 2,688 yards
- Former Nebraska single-game total offense record of 360 yards
- Nebraska career total-offense touchdown leader with 88
- Owns Nebraska career record for most rushing yards by a quarterback (3,434)
- NCAA record for most career rushing TDs by a quarterback (59)
- Most rushing attempts by a Husker quarterback (648)
- Former Nebraska total TD passes in a game (5 vs. Iowa)
- Most rushing TDs in a game by a quarterback (4 vs. Kansas)
- Set a QB record for most rushing TDs in a season (20)
- Set school records in 2001 for most rushing attempts in a season for a QB (203)
- Most total offense yards by a sophomore (2,158)
- Tied an NCAA record by scoring a TD via run, pass, reception in the same game (vs. Cal, 1999)
- Nebraska school record longest run from scrimmage, 95 yards (vs. Missouri, 2001)
These are the records for Eric Crouch Heisman Award Winner
His size per the NFL Combine 5'11 195lbs 4.47 40
Next time some idiot spews some crap about Denard take these stats and jam it up their ass.
This somewhat happened by accident, but I was talking to OL Antonio Richardson (6,6', 305 lbs/Tennessee) who is the seventh best offensive tackle in the country. He has offers from basically all of the SEC schools, and Notre Dame.
I asked him about the Notre Dame offer, and if any other schools to the north were recruiting him. He told me that he has gotten letters and communication from Michigan and Ohio State. He hasn't answered them back because neither have offered, but he and his dad decided that they are going to get in contact with both schools.
Antonio also told me that there's a chance he might try to make it up to a Michigan game this year. Nothing to get too excited about right now, but if the communication gets started up and continues, it could be something to watch. He's a monster obviously, so we'll see what happens, just wanted to give you the heads up.
Long time reader but first time posting a new thread. I found this article about Brandon Graham in philly.com describing his upbringing in Detroit and how avoided the pitfalls of youth that snag so many youths in the inner city.