no, YOU'RE off topic
- Oregon at LSU, Boise State at Georgia
- Notre Dame at Michigan, Alabama at Penn State, Utah at USC
- Auburn at Clemson Texas at UCLA, Oklahoma at Florida State
- Arkansas at Alabama,LSU at West Virginia
- Arizona at USC, Nevada at Boise State, Michigan State at Ohio State, Nebraska at Wisconsin
- Ohio Stateat Nebraska, Auburnat Arkansas, Floridaat LSU, Oklahomaat Texas
- Oklahoma State at Texas Michiganat Michigan State, Miami (Fl) at North Carolina
- Oklahoma State at Missouri, North Carolina at Clemson, USC at Notre Dame
- Stanford at USC, Wisconsin at Ohio State, Florida at Georgia
- Texas A&M at Oklahoma, Stanford at Oregon State, LSU at Alabama
- Miami (FL) at Florida State, West Virginia at Cincinnati,Oregon at Stanford, Alabama at Mississippi State
- USC at Oregon, Penn State at Ohio State, Nebraska at Michigan
- Alabama at Auburn, Notre Dame at Stanford, Florida Stateat Florida, Ohio State at Michigan
My predictions in bold
Yet another new Wolverine, and we're on the front page again. Action since last rankings:
4-27-11 Ohio State gains commitment from Frank Epitropoulos.
4-29-11 Michigan gains commitment from Joe Bolden.
4-30-11 Michigan State gains commitments from Benny McGowan, Zach Higgins, and Riley Bullough.
|Big Ten+ Recruiting Class Rankings|
|Rank||School||# Commits||Rivals Watchlist||Scout Avg||ESPN Watchlist||24/7 Avg|
All rankings will be on the 5-star scale this year (when available) for easier comparing across services. Full data after the jump.
Sounds like Herbstreit has really been feeling the heat for his comments about Tressel! I feel like leaving Twitter altogether is a bit drastic, but I suppose OSU fans have perfected trolling into an art form.
In an interview with WGFX 104.5 The Zone in his new hometown of Nashville on Thursday, Herbstreit says it was "asinine" he had to defend his allegiance to the Buckeyes. Herbstreit has questioned how coach Jim Tressel can keep his job amid allegations of lying to the NCAA.
Haha, this billboard says "Liar Liar Vest on Fire" on I-94 west bound before the Wayne Road exit. I thought it was hilarious and I wish I would have taken a picture of it but I was driving.
It has a red background and the font is in gray, lol.
Steve picked 36th in the 6th round (201 overall)
Congrats to him and his family
Couldn't have ended up anywhere better, IMHO.