somehow we're only 124th
Every year through out the recruiting process I latch onto a few guys that I really like, and really root for to come to Michigan. Guys I think I can make a huge impact, and guys I will follow closely throughout their career.
That being said, I like all of our recruits; and I hope they all have great careers.
FWIW, my favorite guys this year:
1. Thomas Rawls (really rooting for him, and have been all year)
2. Antonio Poole
3. Chris Bryant
And just incase anyone cares, a few of my favorites from the last few years.
Demar Dorsey, Marvin Robinson, Josh Furman
Denard Robinson, Teric Jones, Fitz Toussaint
Boubacar Cissoko, Marcus Witherspoon, Michael Shaw
EDIT- Minor spelling issue
Does anyone know what time he is announcing?
So I'm not sure if anyone's heard this, but Chris Barnett sounds like a flat-out confident beast. Can't wait for this guy to lay out some fools.
While watching the Brady Hoke phone interview with RR, one of the graphics that flashed across about M's class showed Justice Hayes being a 5 star. Anyone else catch that?
Link to video if someone hasn't seen it. http://bit.ly/RRHoke
-Frank Clark reminds Hoke of Pierre Woods
-Chris Bryant a "refrigerator with arms and legs"
Created to compile all of the bizarre circumstances that came to be today for those who might have had to work, etc.
- RR interviewing Brady Hoke
- Isaiah Crowell uses puppy, papers to commit to Georgia
- Incredible year for the SEC: Michigan #21 National, #3/12 Big Ten - Arkansas #9/12 SEC, #24 National
- Army recruiting 5 quarterbacks, still ranking 48th for the position
- Cyrus Kouandjio committing to Auburn but not mailing in his LOI
- Floyd Raven's mom failing to commit her son to Ole Miss
- 'Linebacker U' ending up with only 1 LB, 9th in the Big Ten (Out of 12)
- Four teams in the Big Ten (12) not taking a projected RB in the class
Anything else? Post will be updated based upon suggestions as a placeholder of the 'day that was.'