I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU SONNY
Looks like Perry the ACLephant is now lashing out at Purdue's biggest rival.
It seems that season ending injuries have effected the Big 10 more than usual. Purdue's chance at any offensive production, PSU's o-line, Iowa's running backs, IU's only glimmer of a running game, OSU's starting safety, Woolfolk
And it is only week 7.
UM v Alabama in Texas, 2012.
Don't think I like it, but there it is.
Interesting to see where the satire was directed. GERG can't even catch a break with these guys in addition to his own fan base. Think I will vote for EPIC KOVACS
What scares you the most heading into the Iowa-Michigan game this weekend?
- Being on the road! (It went poorly last time!)
- Ann Arbor! (Usually bad to Hawkeyes; too close to Detroit; is a whore!)
- History! (It's not on our side!)
- The Ghost of Sam McGuffie! (It's sad it never got to hurdle Clayborn!)
- EPIC KOVACS! (The irony of being defeated by a white walk-on safety would be mortifying!)
- Bitey, the real wolverine prowling the visitor's sideline! (Don't put it past RichRod!)
- Mary Sue Coleman! (She craves vengeance for leaving Iowa for a more prestigious, higher-paying job!)
- Norm Parker's amputated foot! (It could betray his secrets to Michigan!)
- The winged helmets! (Wings give them an illegal tactical advantage!)
- GERG! (He could -- oh, nevermind.)
siap. Some pretty lame questions so far, and also a reference to 'Big Blue'. Have at it.
Watch this, and you'll know....
(And if anyone can find the embed code, feel free to pop it in here...)