LIST OF WWE PERSONNEL?!?
You asked for it. Now, you've finally got it.
The good people at Underground Printing have launched
a limited time only Special Order Mini-Store, featuring
MGoShirt designs on previously unavailable merchandise.
We have created a short term mini-store to take special orders for often
requested items (women's, kids, etc). We are sorry we weren't able to accommodate
all requests (for the time being we can't include the charity shirts). We will try to do
another mini-store before the holidays, so feel free to send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to end the orders by
8/30 to ship out all orders by 9/6.
So for all of you ladies who wanted some MGoStore gear that's just your size, your prayers have been answered. For all of you parents who want to raise their children right by putting them in maize and blue, worry no longer. And for the guys who want to show their MGoSupport in the gym and beyond, there's even hoodies and Dri-Fit wicking tees featuring the best-selling MGoShirt of all time (click below to find out which one if you do in fact live under a rock and/or East Lansing).
And for a certain father out there who wanted nothing more than to live in
a world where he can put his young child in a 'Space Bitches' shirt...
you're welcome, my friend.
BUT SHOP NOW!
This is a limited time only opportunity, and there's not much time left!!
Hurry now to get your gear today! Click below to get started:
So, I see that mgoblog has the unofficial depth chart as of 8/27/11 up under the "helpful stuff" tab. Most of it makes sense. There are a few questions
- Is Avery conclusively the starter over Floyd at CB2?
- Has Campbell truly fallen to 3rd string at DT?
- Is Barnum the starter or is he dinged? And if you are dinged, do you stay at first string even if you don't play a game or two?
- Is Brink really officially the starter at DE? Wow. Props to him, and if this doesn't motivate players with schollies, nothing will.
- In one of the interviews, Mattison talked about having a rotation of guys going in and out, in order to keep players fresh. Is this only on the defensive line, or also true with the LB? With the secondary? Looking at the two deep, I'm thinking that Jake Ryan, Desmond Morgan, J.B. Fitzgerald, Carvin Johnson, Marvin Robinson, and J.T. Floyd will see a lot of PT. I'm assuming things will shake out over the next couple weeks. I also assume some on my list are more meh, and some I haven't listed (who are charted as 2nd and even 3rd string) will also see significant PT.
- Wiles & Gibbons, starting at P & K. May the force be with them. "Brandon . . . just use the force. let it guide your accuracy. "
I'm going to take my kids to the Penn State-Purdue game in Happy Valley on 10/15. We've always wanted to see the place and it looks like a great game day experience. Does anyone have a ticket connection or suggestions as to where to find tickets? I need three (bad number, I know). Also if there are any recommendations on restaurants, parking, tailgaiting, etc., I'd be much obliged. Thanks.
According to a tweet by UMGoBlog Powe decided to drop by for the Notre dame Game
I guess WR will be the next spot taken, interesting hmmm
This came across my twitter feed from @thearttheart about an hour ago...
"Good News: Michigan football in 6 days. Bad News: No weekly wallpapers this season unless you can upgrade my daily allotment of 24 hours."
I'm devastated, as I'm sure many of you are as well. Angry Michigan Photoshop Artist Hating God has struck with a vengeance.