"What (Michigan coaches) told me is that they're focusing on point guards right now, but if anything opens up, they'll definitely come back on and recruit me as hard as they were," said Towns
Delonte Hollowell has signed as an UDFA with the Detroit Lions!
Hollowell is the first Wolverine to play for the Lions since Jeff Backus played his final season before retiring in 2012.
For those looking to get tickets to the Utah game, this isn't a bad option. Sales start Monday, May 4th and a ink will be provided on that day. The University of Michigan does let fans join the Alumni Association, so this may be option for some people.
- Both land-only and air-inclusive tours available (charter service from Detroit)
- Two-nights deluxe accommodations in downtown Salt Lake City
- Game ticket in the Michigan section (game tickets may be deducted from tour price if you are able to purchase tickets elsewhere)
- Private welcome reception
- Full breakfast buffet
- Pre-game tailgate party (co-hosted with the U-M Athletic Department and Office of Development)
- Shuttles to/from game
- Official tour merchandise
- Hospitality desk on-site throughout the tour hosted by our travel partners Conlin Athletic Tours
- Alumni Association hosts
- Custom name badge and tour documents
For those that haven't seen it, the Alumni Association is selling single game tickets to members May 8 for lifetime members and May 11 for annual members.
I'm considering buying tickets this way for the first time, and I'm highlighting it to the board hoping someone will let me know the section and row these seats are usually in (I can't seem to find it on the board or interwebz). Is the alumni section the one in the first 40 or so rows in the SW corner of the endzone?
Ray Vinopal of Pitt and Thomas Rawls of CMU, both former Wolverines, have been signed by the Dallas Cowboys.
Update: Rawls has disappeared from the list of new Cowboys. Somebody else made a thread for him. Let's make this one about Vinopal.
Per the twitters, Thomas Rawls has signed with the Sehawks. Previously reported as the Cowboys but now others are saying the Sehawks which would make more sense because Pete Carroll Drafts.
Also, Brennen Beyer has signed with John Harbaugh's Ravens as an UDFA. HARBAUGH
DG to the Patriots!!
These guys are teammates now