here's one vote for "John Beilein's head in a Futurama jar"
While watching the Brady Hoke phone interview with RR, one of the graphics that flashed across about M's class showed Justice Hayes being a 5 star. Anyone else catch that?
Link to video if someone hasn't seen it. http://bit.ly/RRHoke
-Frank Clark reminds Hoke of Pierre Woods
-Chris Bryant a "refrigerator with arms and legs"
Created to compile all of the bizarre circumstances that came to be today for those who might have had to work, etc.
- RR interviewing Brady Hoke
- Isaiah Crowell uses puppy, papers to commit to Georgia
- Incredible year for the SEC: Michigan #21 National, #3/12 Big Ten - Arkansas #9/12 SEC, #24 National
- Army recruiting 5 quarterbacks, still ranking 48th for the position
- Cyrus Kouandjio committing to Auburn but not mailing in his LOI
- Floyd Raven's mom failing to commit her son to Ole Miss
- 'Linebacker U' ending up with only 1 LB, 9th in the Big Ten (Out of 12)
- Four teams in the Big Ten (12) not taking a projected RB in the class
Anything else? Post will be updated based upon suggestions as a placeholder of the 'day that was.'
We have 20 in this class, and 83/85 spots filled for 2011. No one is left on the board (as far as we know). Why not get Lucien in this class as a WR? Only negative I see is using a spot that reduces our 2012 class to 15 (with 365 days until signing day).
Positive I see is a kid who is desperate to be a Michigan Man in a class that has 0 WRs with 3 WRs graduating in 2011.
EDIT: UCLA http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4353496