he grew a beard
Sorry to be OCD about this, but the Updated Scoreboard Diary has not been updated lately and it's been like 5 days since the latest picture of the scoreboard. So, I just can't take it any more and the suspens is killing me.
Does anyone on the ground in AA have updated pics of the back of the scoreboards, if they've started putting whatever logo on the back that they're going to put on it?
Braden on the verge of that 4th star (?)
Godin at #15 (!) behind 3-star CMU safety commit
Just received a tweet from CFB Rumor Central concerning Michigan making a call to a certain Ohio RB. ANy insight
Am I the only one who half expects Luke Fickell do go into Opera Man or some other Adam Sandler character at his press conferences? I mean , who ever heard of "Luke Fickell" before,,,,,,maybe this IS Sandler!
Story from the World Wide Leader. Points of interest:
- Father Kip is a big Indiana fan, though it's unclear if this emerged solely due to his son Dusty's place on the team or if it's a lifelong affair
- The question was not 'Why Indiana?' - Instead, "Kiel and the people close to him prefer a different question: Why not Indiana?"
- Creating a legacy of upturn for the program is one appealing point
- Family of QBs who have yet to transfer
- Counting other older family members "this fall marks the 13th year since 1977 with a Kiel as the QB at the high school."
- Gunner felt right about the Hoosiers by mid-July
- The choice came down to Indiana over Alabama. Oklahoma and Missouri followed closely.
Kind of shows to choose your rumors carefully.