there would have to be some to wash away
Someone in the FB group posted this Facebook status of Brio'nte Dunn's.
For those who don't want to click, I'll sumarize.
Bri'onte makes a status saying,
Some random person comments telling Bri'onte to work hard and he'll make it to the NFL.
Kyle Kalis comments saying,
"only way this fat boy makes to the league is if he comes and runs behind my ass haha"
Then there are a few more irrelevant comments.
After that, Tom Strobel comments saying,
Then more irrelevant comments, and finally Dymonte comes in and says,
"Well if you go to michigan you would even be getting better and better. You sign I comitt! "
I nominate this for greatest Facebook status of the year
The past few years, they have started with the Countdown to Kickoff videos 30 days before kickoff to satiate us MGoJunkies...any word on if these are going to be produced this year, maybe just fewer of them?
He may have been a Spartan, but he was a football legend.
Sometimes I'm not above sending a letter to the local paper. I come from a long line of people who wrote letters to local papers (surprise!). Anyway, I penned this as a response to DetNews' Josh Katzenstein on Michigan's Mascot but then Brian front-page responded to the same thing, so there's no use saving it for Dear Diary anymore.
Here's the damn letter that doesn't say "capturing the Sharp market" anywhere in it. Image at right is from MVictors.
Get your arrogance hats ohnnn:
- You can cheer the winningest program in college football history.
- You can cheer because you're the largest group of football fans gathered together to watch a football game in the world.
- You can cheer because of their success on the field.
- You can cheer because they stand up after their failures.
- You can cheer because the best things about our state: integrity, hard work, engineering, business, nature, and beauty, are embodied by its oldest and greatest institution.
- You can cheer because this program, this team, and this school care more about being worth cheering for than whether or not you're cheering.