this week in unintentionally grim-sounding recruiting headlines
According to a few Twitter feeds, Sam Webb being one, 2013 commit Derrick Walton had a quadruple double tonight: 34 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists and 10 steals. The future is bright.
The bullet points (taken from the article):
- Logan had a great visit at Alabama. Michigan and Alabama are tied at the top as of right now.
- Logan is not making a decision anytime soon and will decide at whichever AA game he plays in next year. This is a change as he originally had planned on deciding by the end of March. He said he wants to give all the schools he is interested in a fair shot.
- His top five (based on the officials he said he'd take as of now): Michigan/Alabama and USC, Oregon and Florida State in no particular order. Note that Oregon and USC haven't offered Logan yet, but are certainly likely to. He plans on taking unofficials to both schools in the near future.
- He'll be in Ann Arbor this Friday and will be going to the hockey game vs. Miami (OH) with a couple of the coaches and will visit Iowa afterwards on Saturday.
- He's been hearing from Oklahoma lately as well and has 22 offers overall now.
For the full article - http://thisismichiganfootball.blogspot.com/2012/01/logan-tuley-tillman-update_31.html
There are 5 performances to choose from and Denard is nominated for 2 (kind of cannibalizes his votes) and Sparty's Cousins currently leads:
Well I have been busy putting film together for Coach Hoke and staff so I haven't had a chance to post yet. I think we may have a future Wide Out here. He has the measurables of a future Blue Chip.
- DOB 1/13/2012
- From Parts Unknown
- 21 inches long (significant number?) and weighing in at 7lbs 8 ozs.
- Exceptional Hearing.
- Immense Hands and Powerful Grip.
- Already practicing wearing his mouthpiece with a binky.
- Great frame to add bulk.
Watching the ball in!
Thinking of beating Ohio in 2030!
Showing off hand size and chilling with Dad!
My wife gave birth to our son Saturday at 5:12 p.m. He was 7 pounds 2 ounces, and 19 inches long. His measurables were already sent to Coach Hoke, and Coach Hoke said to work on his arm length, and a scholarship would be waiting. (The Doctor thought this was funny, my wife being a Notre Dame grad was none too amused)
Shortly after this picture, I happened to put on a very important article of clothing. Hail to the victors!