"It's a lot easier being a drug dealer than an AAU coach" - this guy. Tell me something I don't know. I mean, don't think but have never tried either.
For those desperate for football, with a little U of M twist. Haven't seen him do much yet, but they did ID him on the screen. I know he's on the radar as possible recruit.
Nice little write up. Good luck to Mike!
Didn't see this posted yet so here it is.
With this incident happening so close to the season, it will almost certainly have an effect on the Tiger's game verses Oregon. Especially since it involves multiple starters, including Jordan Jefferson.
Will Miles do the right things and suspend all these kids or will he continue his reputation as a less than reputable head coach?
Here's the link:
I recently got outdoor club seat tickets to the UM-WMU game (I was going to go with my dad). However, we only need some of them, and I prefer non-club seats. So, because these tickets are worth so much (about $250 each), we were planning on selling them so we could get pairs of tickets to the opener and the ND game. Needless to say, we are both very exited about the possibility of being able to se these games in person, something we wouldn't otherwise have been able to do.
So, what is the best way to go about doing this? My dad wanted to sell the club tickets to someone who buys and sells tickets for a living, or a website that does this. This way, we wouldn't have to worry about them not selling or something like that. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance for the advice.
WOTS is Lache Seastrunk is out at Oregon and might be headed to Baylor.
How closed is today's scrimmage? Will Hoke (or Borges, or Mattison) give a post-scrimmage presser? There are so many questions:
- The RB . . . will anyone step up as the primary back?
- The DL . . . how is BWC?
- The new scheme (getting rid of the 3-3-5) . . . how is it working?
- The secondary . . . who are corners, safeties, and can they cover?
- The LB corps . . . how is Demens, and who else is stepping up?
- Are any freshmen and sophomores getting signifcant PT? (besides Wile)
- Any clarity on the starters, and the two-deep?
- How is Denard adjusting to a West Coast Offense?
- How is Borges adjusting to Denard?
- How is Denard doing throwing downfield?
- How is the field goal kicking?
I am hoping that some of you were there, and can start to tell us the answers to some of these questions!