Hockey pet peeve: "when a teammate tips a puck in on you, which is exactly how my first collegiate goal against happened. Thanks, Copper."
WOTS is Lache Seastrunk is out at Oregon and might be headed to Baylor.
How closed is today's scrimmage? Will Hoke (or Borges, or Mattison) give a post-scrimmage presser? There are so many questions:
- The RB . . . will anyone step up as the primary back?
- The DL . . . how is BWC?
- The new scheme (getting rid of the 3-3-5) . . . how is it working?
- The secondary . . . who are corners, safeties, and can they cover?
- The LB corps . . . how is Demens, and who else is stepping up?
- Are any freshmen and sophomores getting signifcant PT? (besides Wile)
- Any clarity on the starters, and the two-deep?
- How is Denard adjusting to a West Coast Offense?
- How is Borges adjusting to Denard?
- How is Denard doing throwing downfield?
- How is the field goal kicking?
I am hoping that some of you were there, and can start to tell us the answers to some of these questions!
Haven't seen or heard whether they will have a practice or two under the night lights to get them the feel for the ND game. Anybody know about this? I think it would be a great benefit to get these kids used to the feel. Nights at the Big House will be quite a bit different than the Friday night lights in high school.
Okay, so sorry. This is correct:
- Oklahoma (36)
- Alabama (17)
- Oregon (4)
- LSU (1)
- Boise State (2)
- Florida State
- Texas A&M
- Oklahoma State
- South Carolina
- Virginia Tech
- Notre Dame
- Michigan State
- Ohio State
- Mississippi State
For those of you who can't wait until September 3rd (like me and bassmaster) here's a little something for you: