landing spot. will be interesting to see how he does.
I came across this earlier tonight and it gave me a laugh. Michigan is #8 on the list. My first post so I hope the link works.
Bob Stoops believes that the Hype machine for the SEC is overblown.
“So you’re listening to a lot of propaganda that gets fed out to you. You’re more than smart enough to figure it out. Again, you can look at the top two, three, four, five, six teams, and you can look at the bottom six, seven, eight, whatever they are. How well are they all doing?"
“What’d we [the Big 12] have, eight of 10 teams in bowl games this year? Again, you figure it all out.”
It seems that winning the last 7 National Championships is not domination
Michigan is still leading the EDSBS Charity Bowl with a little over 2 days remaining to donate. Texas is now #2 after some huge donations yesterday. Donate now to help Michigan win their 3rd straight EDSBS Charity drive. Donations go to Refugee Resettlement & Immigrations Services of Atlanta.
From the RRISA twitter:
Some of you got to meet friend of the blog Jared Cooper when he was in town sponsoring the Marlin Jackson meet-'n-greet. He's the guy who puts together those trip packages with a game ticket included for away games or in Ann Arbor with extra tours and stuff.
Jared emailed me this week to let me know the 2013 season's travel schedule is all set up. Highlights:
- Game ticket, two-night stay at Fairfield Inn or Hampton Inn
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour of Michigan Stadium on Friday Night (there will be an MGoEvent afterwards)
- OR an Autographed Denard photo (cheaper option if you don't want the tour)
- Special MGoShirt for this game
- M football media guide (on a 4GB USB drive)
- $10 MDen gift card
- Bus running on Gameday from New York City, will arrive 3 hours before kickoff.
- Can get your game ticket at the same time, or find one on your own.
- Game ticket, two-night stay at Fairfield Inn or Holiday Inn Express
- Tailgate (Brian and I plan to stop by)
- Special MGoshirt made for this game.
- Optional buses from D.C. and NYC.
- Bus from Ann Arbor, arrives ~4 hours before kickoff (yes you can bring beverages)
- Can get your game ticket too.
- Game ticket, two-night stay at Fairfield Inn with breakfast included
- Special MGoShirt made for this game.
- Transportation to the game via The Ride
- Game ticket in Michigan section, two night stay at Renaissance Chicago Downtown
- All-you-can-eat-tailgate with booze before the game
- Friday night cocktails at Bar Novo
- $10 CTA card for transportation to the game
- Special MGoShirt made for this game
- Game ticket and two-night stay at Residence In Coralville
- All-you-can-eat tailgate with pulled pork and stuff (beer & wine available for purchase on this one)
- Special MGoShirt made for this game (what do you guys think of "Everybody GERGs"?
- Game ticket and two-night stay at a hotel, and other stuff (still being planned, this one)
- Game ticket and two-night stay at Hyatt Regency Downtown
- Admission to the Big Ten Fan Fest
- Other stuff (Still being planned but you can put your deposit down now)
Anyone who books with him (on most programs) gets a reusable code for 20% off the MGoStore. Also if you want to put a group trip together for another game (like a bachelor party in Ann Arbor for Minnesota weekend or whatever) he can do that for you.
Anyone think that thereis something to see here? I wouldn't mind him as our back-up, but is is expecting to start? If he comes here I hope not....
Michigan & Virginia Tech will play a home-and-home series during the 2020 & 2021 seasons; 2020 (Michigan Stadium), 2021 (Lane Stadium).— Michigan Football (@umichfootball) May 9, 2013
EDIT: now on the front page. Mods, feel free to delete.