no, YOU'RE off topic
I'd say anywhere from 25000 to 35000.
Just got done watching Inside Michigan Football and I was really impressed by the focus and maturity of the team. Denard looks to be throwing the ball really well, he even hit Gallon on an over the shoulder throw against Countess in the corner of the end zone, those were plays Denard has had a hard time making in the past, man if he can hit those passes, we're going to be be one hell of an Offense.
The training they did out here in San Diego was very cool and grueling, trust me when I say that getting on the Coronado Amphibious Base is not easy, I've been on it once for a client meeting cause I get access to Military Bases for my company and it is a special feeling being there. Aaron Wellman is one hell of a guy it seems, he did all the training with them, can I get an EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Wellman?
We are in awesome hands folks regarding our beloved Wolverines, Hoke seems to command so much respect from everyone, we are so lucky to have such a loyal Head Coach who adores the U-M, man the future is looking bright and Bama better look out, I hope all the media honks keep picking the Tide and end up having egg on their faces.
Will "This Week In Schadenfreude" return, to SBNation, in 2012?
Oh Fearless Leader, what say you?
With Musburger and Herbstreit calling the game, I though I would throw out some over/under numbers for stupid comments we'll hear. Here are a few. Feel free to add!
1. Number of times Brent Musburger says “Take that SEC!”: 2
2. Number of times Kirk Herbstreit refers to the speed of SEC defensive ends and how you just don’t see that in the Big 1G: 3.5
3. Number of times KH talks about Saban’s ability to prepare for unique offenses and players: 4
4. Times KH refers to how Saban’s system is set up to emphasize a game managing quarterback: 3.5
5. Times Musburger refers to Deerfield Beach and Denard’s childhood: 1.5
6. Times KH says that Michigan is “not there yet”: 3.5
7. Times Denard kneels and prays in the end zone: 4 (Please God!)
8. Jake Ryan sacks: 1.5 (Please God!)
9. Times KH refers to how Brady has “changed the football culture in Ann Arbor: 2.5
10. Musburger references to Bo:4