+ 1984 Michigan Replay Jim Harbaugh Feature
The final week of the Fantasy Football season is here. Here is my start sit problem of the week:
Josh Gordon was suspended and this leaves me with (bold indicates who I have starting)
Boom Herron ([email protected])
Golden Tate ([email protected])
I honestly trust neither of these guys even though Herron is projected for 13 and Tate is projected for 6.
HARBAUGH HARBAUGH HARBAUGH
EDIT: Am I the only one still playing fantasy football this week?
I just updated the "Depth Chart By Class" on this site (http://mgoblog.com/content/michigan-depth-chart-class-0) to remove this past year's seniors and include recent attrition. I thought this was a good time to update as there will soon be movement on the recruiting front so an accurate count would be helpful.
Based on the update, there are 74 scholarships returning and 11 available for incomng class (currently 6 recruits). This a judgement call on the numbers and I specify my assumptions below:
1) Which walk-ons should now be considered scholarship players?: I counted former walk-ons G Glasgow, R Glasgow, and Kerridge each in my scholarship number total. This is a judgement call and I am happy to adjust if a consensus reached. My reasoning for including them is G Glasgow (2 yr starter, scholarship player in 2013 at least), R Glasgow (starter in 2014), Kerridge (#1 FB for 2 yrs, received scholarship in 2013 but unknown in 2014). If you want to count them as walk-ons, then there are only 71 returning scholarships. As an FYI, the previous version on this site only included G Glasgow of the three as a scholarship player.
2) Kyle Bosch: I included him as a junior in eligibility. It is possible that he gets a redshirt for last year (so then would be sophomore) as he only played 1 down and medical redshirts can be given for non-physical ailments so his reason for absence may get him the year back.
3) Other redshirts: I assumed D Morgan and J Peppers both will get their medical redshirts.
4) Positions: I just left positions the same as was on the site before so I didnt make judgements as to whether players are in the correct safety or LB spot.
5) I removed the bold/italics for projected starter as its too early for that and it was such a judgement call that I found it unnecessary as of now.
Let me know if you spot any mistakes..Im pretty sure everything is correct but always a chance I made a mistake as I was rearranging the names to roll forward the year.