The finals rivals 100 has been posted
Players of interest
- Green #8
- Poggi #70
- Morris #81, #4 QB, #2 in MI (behind elmer)
- Kugler #82 (now listed as a guard)
Bosch and McCray drop, not surprising since they didn't play in all-star game
- Mike Mitchell #26 new 5 star
- jalin Marshall #35
- Cam Burrows #39
- Joey Bosa #47
- Ezekiel Elliott #84
- Eli Apple #89
Highest rated player in big ten is Hackenberg at #24, new five star
Some thoughts on the list as a whole
- really surprised Treadwell moved up to number 5, he's still the only 5 star receiver and during the games I didn't see anything from him that he was far and away better than the other receivers (drop on Morris TD.. grrr), must have looked amazing during practice
- Also surprised Isaac kept his 5th star, he looked real thin and almost lost during the UA game
- Thought that if anyone deserved that new 5th star it'd be derrick henry (now listed at RB) I'm happy it was Lacy and not him we faced
- Reuben Foster dropped out of the top 10, I'm a bit surprised. He said in an interview that Georgia wants to use him in the Jarvis Jones role, and I'm not sure he;d succeed there, but that kid is gonna be a run stopping force in the middle for somebody.
Lloyd Carr and Bobby Cremins were appointed to the NCAA Committee on Infractions. Carr could have a pivotal role in the penalties handed down in some of the high profile cases on the docket (Miami, Oregon, UNC, etc.).
Lloyd Carr, Bobby Cremins and former Minnesota AD Joel Maturi appointed to the NCAA Committee on Infractions. Interesting.
Senor Bowl just finished the prospect measurements. Denard Robinson came in at 5104/196. Way shorter than his listed height which isn't surprising considering that he's not really a true 6'. His future is definitely at RB/WR, but more at RB because of his ability to run the ball and find holes/cutback lanes.
EDIT: When height shows up in a 4 digit numbers, it means feet, inches then an 8th of inch so Denard is 5'10" 4/8. That is a common abbreviation for NFL scouts. They speak prospect's height by 4 digit numbers.
......because for Michigan fans, the good with these guys far outweighs the bad.
Only rules: no buts, ifs, or equivocations. Everybody knows about the unfortunate comment or two, the peacocking behavior, and the career path choices. This is for admiration and stories we might not have heard only. Michigan days, pro days, college coaching days, or pro coaching days.
Jim was probably one of my 3 favorite Michigan players in over 30 years as a fan. He was so different because he could win games with his arm and Bo was evolving in his approach and letting him do it. Cocky but tough/skilled enough to back it up. A pure winner.
On top of that, the 07 win at USC as a 40 point underdog was the greatest one game coaching job I have ever seen on any level. That USC team planted more defensive players in the NFL draft then there are starting positions.
The real story for the upcoming "SuperBro" (or "Harbowl") is actually not Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh, but rather Flacco vs. Harbaugh. This is Flacco in college:
This is Jim Harbaugh during his early glory days:
SEE THE HELMETS????!!!!
I will pick the birds.