This is maaaaybe premature there, ESPN. Maryland #1 FWIW.
Kill it dead.
(I swear I searched for links to this article and board posts about it, but just flat missed it. I'm a bad person, and I feel bad.)
[Double Edit - Seems to be turning into a posbang. In the spirit of the season, perhaps the mods should laissez le bon temps roulez.]
Threadworthy? Probably not but we are starved for football, it's a Tuesday night, and this is a pretty great catch.
Edit: Tweet embed did not work. Here's a link.
I personally don't care either way about the guy's TD celebrations or his recent postgame presser, but you absolutely have to sell out when you're trying to mount a comeback in the frickin' Super Bowl...
Some interesting stuff to chew on re: concussions and dementia, plus some Super Bowl trivia and miscellany
Looks like Jim is going to tee it up this week at Pebble Beach with the pros. Lots of questions on my mind.
1. Does he make the cut to Sunday? (The competitor in him must be burning to make the cut.)
2. Attire? (Full Harbaugh? Rickie Fowler high tops and joggers?)
3. How's the swing? (Smooth athletic swing with the help of coaching or a unique home grown swing?)
4. Clubs? (Assuming a new bag of Taylormades)
5. Pro to be paired with? (My pick: Jason Day)
Good luck to our coach out there. Hit them straight and enjoy yourself!
EDIT: Swing looks pretty good; smooth just like his recruiting pitch.