A couple weeks ago, I put together a google map with all of the Michigan bars I'm aware of (and also everything from the spreadsheet that bouje has been maintaining.) The map is here.
Hopefully this will prevent the "where's the Michigan bar in Pittsburgh/Fresno/Topeka/wherever" threads that pop up every week, but if your favorite gameday hangout isn't on here, put it in the thread and let me know. I'll do my best to keep the map up to date.
The penultimate FPI team efficiency ratings have been posted. Following the various conference championship games taking place around the country whil Michigan stood idle, the results end up with Michigan slipping one spot to #3 after being #2 for three consecutive weeks. The team that moved ahead of M is not OSU, who remains at the #4 spot. It's the Washington Huskies who advance to #2, leapfrogging both M and OSU.
The U-M splits all declined by one spot. They are offense, #12 (down from #11); defense, #3 (down from #2); and special teams, #8 (down from #7).
Of U-M's 2016 opponents, Colorado slipped to #12 from #11, one behind #11 Florida State, who is one behind #10 Wisconsin. UCF remains rated above 6 of Michigan's other opponents this season, including Sparty. Sparty holds on to #70 and retains the title of Third Best Team in the State of Michigan. Meanwhile Western Michigan slips to #17 from #13, but has punched its ticket to the Cotton Bowl game.
Here's the selectively abbreviated synopsis of the ratings. Click the link above to see the whole list &/or sort by category:
|3||Michigan, Big Ten||77.8||89.2||71.7||90.9|
|4||OSU, Big Ten||75.0||89.4||50.1||87.8|
|8||Oklahoma, Big 12||91.1||58.1||45.0||81.6|
|10||Wisconsin, Big Ten||63.1||86.7||44.2||79.5|
|17||W Michigan, MAC||79.5||58.6||55.7||76.1|
|19||Penn State, Big Ten||68.4||67.0||59.8||73.0|
|27||Iowa, Big Ten||55.1||68.8||72.0||69.6|
|68||Maryland, Big Ten||54.2||40.6||64.9||48.9|
|70||Michigan State, Big Ten||53.2||43.1||50.5||47.9|
|71||Indiana, Big Ten||39.5||61.7||38.0||47.8|
|92||E Michigan, MAC||40.2||36.1||60.4||37.5|
|95||Cent Michigan, MAC||37.0||44.4||39.0||36.2|
|101||Illinois, Big Ten||27.6||44.4||38.1||31.3|
|116||Rutgers, Big Ten||16.2||43.0||37.6||21.9|
Below is the link for each recruit:
- http://touch-the-banner.com/player/nico-collins/ This will be an unofficial for Nico as he took his official earlier this year.
- http://touch-the-banner.com/player/najee-harris/ Najee is committed to Bama and is an EE so he will be announcing sometime this month.
- http://touch-the-banner.com/player/deron-irving-bey/ Deron will be announcing at the UA game
- http://touch-the-banner.com/player/jaylen-kelly-powell/ Probably going to recruit Ambry as it is known they want to play together.
- http://touch-the-banner.com/player/dylan-mccaffrey/ Probably going for recruiting purpose as he has been in Nico's ear since the day he committed.
- http://touch-the-banner.com/player/paris-ford/ Committed to Pitt.
Seal the deal Coach!
Charles Woodson: A Football Life premieres on NFL Network on Friday, December 9th at 9PM ET.
Solomon was expected, but Anthony is a pleasant surprise. Considered a strong Michigan lean.