I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU SONNY
- The "Twitter Police" keep me right. What would I do without great teammates. I am because we are!!
- My mobile office is my rental car! LOL! No I do not text and drive. I text at red lights occasionally and that's rare too!
- Time to hit the highway! I will be working from my mobile office! LOL!! The things that people say to sound big-time is funny to me! LOL!!
- Jon Sanderson may be the best Strength Coach in the country! He will get our young pups stronger over time. It does take time you know.
- When you help put Michigan back on the map, what will that do for your future? Let's make history people. Calling all ballers to Crisler!
- No we don't run Princeton offense. Enough already!
- Huge Shout out to the State of California!! You deserve your own tweet. The NBA crown does live in that state. LOL!
- Peedi Sims led the Big Ten is scoring amongst bigs last season! I know if I were a front court player that would be very telling. a-MAIZEing
- Manny Harris scores 1800 points in 3yrs! My word!! You wanna talk about letting you play your game? John Beilein for president! LOL!!
- If you want to score buckets I suggest The University of Michigan. John Beilein is the master when it comes to getting you shots! Go Blue!
- Shout out to the State of Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin to name a few. Big ups to the Canadian provinces too. Cali too! LOL!
- Shout out to Travis Conlon and the entire Team Wolverine supports staff for giving our campers a great experience. Go Blue!
- Huge shout out to all the ballers throughout the State of Michigan! We hope you see the Maize and Blue following u! Man, I have rhymes! LOL.
- With all the Alum we have in Wolverine nation how can you not come to school here. We put our graduates in significant circles globally.
- Did you know that we are "The Leaders and Best"? Largest living alumni in the world. Google that cousin! LoL! Life after college is good.
- Three pronged attack going on! We have the boxing gloves on. Let's get some ballers to A-square. LOL!!!!!! Team Wolverine!
Alexander is looking to reach 1,000 followers by the start of the basketball season. He's got 511 now, so it seems to me the MGoBlogerati can put him over the top. Team Wolverine!!!
Good article about college basketball from the perspective of college coaches, with a particular focus on recruiting:
Big Ten perceived as cleanest conference
SEC perceived as dirtiest
Funny, but unfortunately at the Wolverines expense.
Surprise, surprise, surprise...
Despite what every scrapped-knee media voice said about Tom (son of Mary and Joseph) Izzo, he stayed at MSU because he knew Lebron wasn't staying in Cleveland:
Ignoring the laughable conclusion paragraph of the article, it's clear that Izzo only stayed in E.L. because he knew Lebron was gone. I think Izzo is a great coach/recruiter and don't blame him a bit for looking at his options, but the diva act (and savior redux) is rubbish. I think "spartan for life" lasts maybe one more year.
Lebrons new crib. Pat Rileys old home...
Dwyane Wade makes completely Ill advised comment about this season.
"“We’re going to be wearing a bullseye. But that’s what you play for. If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again."
Anyone else think this is completely uncalled for?