that's unfortunate, but at least the interest is there on both sides
Let's hope for a strong second half showing to close the gap.
If you're in the Breslin, be sure to chant loud enough so we can hear you on the t.v.!
Take one drink (from the beverage of your choice) whenever:
- TV cuts away to show Zack Novak in stands.
- Info graphic is displayed comparing Burke's stats to Magic Johnson.
- It is mentioned that MSU is a sleeper or dark horse B1G contender / Final Four / NCAA contender.
- It is mentioned that Stauskas is more than just a shooter. (I would be fine if he was just a shooter tonight FYI)
- It is mentioned that this is the first time both teams have played ranked in the top 10.
- Announcers mention Michigan "is back"
- Dakich Index is revealed and Wisconsin is in the top 3.
- Each time Tom Izzo visibly quivers with rage.
- Announcers compliment officials.
- GR3 or THJr throw down an alley-oop dunk.
- Anytime McGary opts for a layup instead of a dunk.
- McGary makes an 8-15 foot jumper.
- Anytime one of Albrecht/LeVert/Bielfeldt/Horford score a basket. Yell, "woo bench points!"
- Burke isolation step back jumper (you must also perform the act of the step back jumper while drinking)
Finish your drink and set your couch on fire if:
- MSU leads by twenty within first five minutes of the game.
- Half court buzzer beater with no one guarding the inbounds.
Feel free to add your own suggestions.
Haven't seen this posted, but a video of a girl in high school making a full court shot. Pretty impressive, especially for that level of play.
The question for those more knowledgeable about basketball than myself: is that a 2 or a 3?
Alumni Networking Event, 2.12.13
Alumni Networking Event with ESPN.com’s Football Recruiting Analyst Tom VanHaaren
February 12, 2013
The Sports Tavern at The Toledo Club
235 14th Street Toledo, OH 43604
Business Casual Attire
Come out and meet area alumni as ESPN.com’s Tom VanHaaren presents the 2013 Football recruiting class. Tom currently covers University of Michigan football recruiting for ESPN.com's WolverineNation. VanHaaren has covered Michigan since 2008, originally for MGoBlog.com, and resides in Royal Oak, Mich. with his wife and son.
$10 includes appetizers and $5 donation towards UM Club of Toledo Scholarship Fund. We will be auctioning off a football signed by Football coach Brady Hoke with proceeds going towards the Scholarship Fund. After the presentation stick around afterwards to watch our Nationally-ranked Michigan Wolverine Basketball team take on the Michigan State Spartans.
We are limited to 45 people for this event. Business casual attire encouraged. Please contact Club President Jeremy Miller- firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP or with any questions!
No longer restricted to 45 people.